By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If FF versus xiii goes multiplat S-E will die -i am expert on japan culture

Great, so neogaf memes are on VGC now? Terrible effort..

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

10/10

There is absolutely no way you are being serious. The whole "I am an expert on Japan culture" makes it very obvious that you are imitating the guy in the youtube video. So I gotta give you 10/10 for your trolling skills. Because you managed to fool 8 pages worth of posters.

loves2splooge said:

10/10

There is absolutely no way you are being serious. The whole "I am an expert on Japan culture" makes it very obvious that you are imitating the guy in the youtube video. So I gotta give you 10/10 for your trolling skills. Because you managed to fool 8 pages worth of posters.

He isn't joking.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11960243&postcount=1766

This is what the OP based his post on. Except his isn't actually funny..

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

dtewi said:
loves2splooge said:

10/10

He isn't joking.

Yes it is a joke thread. I didn't want to say anything earlier because I was having too much fun reading the thread.

Well, now that love2splooge has blown the top off akiba's little joke thread, I'll give my 2 cents.

I knew this was a joke thread because he was inspired by my FF joke thread from a couple days ago. just check my wall out. Or my "Why Lightning fails as a leading role thread"

Akiba really pulled this one off ...  but ... so does this make it a troll thread?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Wow. You didn't. You couldn't have. But you did! How could you!?

You blatantly ripped of an incredibly old meme from gaf that's been around since E308, and to top it all off, you rewrote the entire thing in barely legible internet speak. Way to make something that is usually quite humorous incredibly unfunny.

I have half a mind to ban you for being some evil, disturbed, hater of comedy who's seeking to ruin what good humor is left in this world!

Here's what he wrote
"sry i jst realized the op was a joke. it ws very well written dude, ur talented, did u write it hatmza? And don't make fun ov squall :("

and here's what he wrote on my wall before this thread
"its funny, ur behaviour towards ff13 is wht i did in december/jan (after erly low import reviews came out) bt I got banned for it, to be fair i did make flamebait threds with swear words in it agenst the game."

Don't let his bad spelling through you off, he knows what he's doing

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson