By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Yes 62 49.21%

No 45 35.71%

I hate waluigi 9 7.14%

No 10 7.94%

Total:126

My heart wants to say yes. Too many fond memories to ignore. Lately, the reality of the things is quite different.......

Around the Network

Not even close. Most of my games are SONY IP's.

4 ≈ One

Overall, yes.

What do I win?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

some times. that should have been the 4th chocie! so why do you have two no answers?

Most of the old games I'd say yes. Right now, I'm not sure I really like the direction they're going with most of their IPs. The second party games are always good though (mostly talking about the Metroid Prime games)

With that said, I'm enjoying Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I am disappointed that it isn't really a continuation of the first game. About to finish World 2 by the way.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Definitely~

YES is winning the poll now! Excellent news and good choices people.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

My top 3 games are on Nintendo systems.

Yep, definitely. I've never lost faith in their work and they always bring interesting ideas to the Mario franchise, although it's getting old.

No. Never liked Nintendo games outside of the Metroid series.