By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Yes 62 49.21%

No 45 35.71%

I hate waluigi 9 7.14%

No 10 7.94%

Total:126

Yes... Nintendo makes the most highest Quality games ever

oh btw you put down No twice in the poll lol

Around the Network

I

No... I like them, but not the most.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

zelda > Blizzard > Nintendo > Square/Enix (pre- merger) > Valve >>>>>>>>>>>>Bioware>Epic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever

of course everyone can produce the occasional gem, these just have a collection of them...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

@guiduc even in the gamecube era????

Around the Network

Hell No option, Can I have it?

Yes, by a big margin.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

No other company comes even close to Nintendo, atleast not when it comes to Videogames with PC games included Blizzard take the number two spot.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

oniyide said:
@guiduc even in the gamecube era????

I haven't followed the Gamecube era. And thus, there were the GBA and the beginning of the DS system, so no. Super Smash Bros Melee sold more than a lot of games on the PS3 and Xbox360 this gen, although it only had a 22 million userbase.

It all depends on the the type of genre of games.

I like Nintendo's games the most when it comes to 2D platform, party, racing (Sorry GT, MK is just more fun to me)