By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Do you like Nintendo games the most?

Yes 62 49.21%

No 45 35.71%

I hate waluigi 9 7.14%

No 10 7.94%

Total:126

Ye..... but my favorite games are square's

so no

Around the Network

Most definitely. I have so many cherished childhood memories with Nintendo ^_^.

My friends in the street and myself all used to gather up on hot summer days and play nintendo games.... mostly super mario world 2: yoshi's island.

Yes, undoubtably.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

No, I like others personally

Nope, my favorite developer is Team Ico followed by Atlus.

Around the Network

hmm no. From nintendo, I only like Zelda (and some Mario spin-offs like Mario Tennis and Party).

Yes Nintendo generally makes best games, than Capcom and Konami for the east, Valve for west (and oldtime Rareware)

4 people voted for the second No.
Interesting...

About 15 years ago, I would have said yes. Later I would have said Konami and SquareSOFT. I think Squaresoft are still today my most beloved company (not Squenix)

Not anymore. They used to be my favourite by far. Oh, sorry, I mean BY FAR! For me, the Wii brought so much bad stuff this generation and ruined my view on Nintendo completely. I will never look at Nintendo and their games the same way again. Galaxy is one of the only game I feel is worthy to be played on my Wii. So no, I do not like Nintendo games the most.... anymore. They have simply lost their charm. I am tired of Mario being in close to every game they produce. To be honest, these days I can't stop seeing Nintendo and their games the same way I do Disney and all that other trash. Gone way too casual, lost their roots and charm (imo). I used to live on Nintendo only, and until I bought a PS2, I had only owned Nintendo consoles. I even "hated" on the PS1 (lol). I had no reason to buy anything else, but I could never do that now. If I did not buy anything besides the Wii, I would never play any games at all, because on the Wii there are no, or at least very limited amount games I see as quality games (in my opinion).