By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comic: It's Your Funeral Nintendo...AGAIN!

DixieKong said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

"would help them get more ports from third party developers"

And that's a crock. Developers would find more excuses.

You are very correct about that one. It seems that Mr. Pachter has forgot about what happened with the Gamecube. That system was powerful and easy to program and port games to, and yet, most developers just ignored it. My next comic is going to cover developer excuses for Nintendo consoles.

when will you post it?

Around the Network

DixieKong, it's great, but just a suggestion... try to reduce the "explanation texts". You should find a way to transmit your idea without explanation.

Keep it going!

morenoingrato said:
DixieKong said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

"would help them get more ports from third party developers"

And that's a crock. Developers would find more excuses.

You are very correct about that one. It seems that Mr. Pachter has forgot about what happened with the Gamecube. That system was powerful and easy to program and port games to, and yet, most developers just ignored it. My next comic is going to cover developer excuses for Nintendo consoles.

when will you post it?

I am going to try to post the next comic sometime this week. Because of this 3.0 update, new members can't create new threads until they have made 100 posts. It seems rather strange, since I've already posted this thread a few weeks ago, but hopefully I'll be able to put up the next one soon if I don't encounter any more issues.

Dazkarieh said:

DixieKong, it's great, but just a suggestion... try to reduce the "explanation texts". You should find a way to transmit your idea without explanation.

Keep it going!

Thank you. Yes, I know that the layout isn't perfect but I'm not a professional comic writer. I just had so many ideas to put in this comic, that it sort of ended up looking like a graphic novel. I will certainly try to improve the layout, writing, and art for the next comic.

Hey, great one. I can't believe I missed it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

This is the comic I was refering to Dixie :D maybe this christmas you will have to update where patcher crosses 2010 out then Iwata shows off 3DS!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

i happy someone up this thread cuz i just love this comic i could read it everyday and still think that it is funny and u know why ? CUZ IT IS !!!!! 

I was watching a post-e3 bonus round on gt and pacther still believes that Nintendo is doomed for not releasing a WII hd hahah

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Oh god, you guys actually brought this thread back from the grave?!? And yes, the pun was intended.

Shonen said:

i happy someone up this thread cuz i just love this comic i could read it everyday and still think that it is funny and u know why ? CUZ IT IS !!!!! 

I was watching a post-e3 bonus round on gt and pacther still believes that Nintendo is doomed for not releasing a WII hd hahah

I do list all the links to my comics on my profile page under "favourite books". So, you can view all my work whenever you wish.

DixieKong said:
Shonen said:

I do list all the links to my comics on my profile page under "favourite books". So, you can view all my work whenever you wish.

Thanks ! And let me tell u again you could make a buck with those try to send to the guys from go nintendo i dont if they gonna pay but if u become a regular u may get more people reading you amazing work !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!