By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comic: It's Your Funeral Nintendo...AGAIN!

Shonen said:

i happy someone up this thread cuz i just love this comic i could read it everyday and still think that it is funny and u know why ? CUZ IT IS !!!!! 

I was watching a post-e3 bonus round on gt and pacther still believes that Nintendo is doomed for not releasing a WII hd hahah

I do list all the links to my comics on my profile page under "favourite books". So, you can view all my work whenever you wish.

Around the Network
DixieKong said:
Shonen said:

i happy someone up this thread cuz i just love this comic i could read it everyday and still think that it is funny and u know why ? CUZ IT IS !!!!! 

I was watching a post-e3 bonus round on gt and pacther still believes that Nintendo is doomed for not releasing a WII hd hahah

I do list all the links to my comics on my profile page under "favourite books". So, you can view all my work whenever you wish.

Thanks ! And let me tell u again you could make a buck with those try to send to the guys from go nintendo i dont if they gonna pay but if u become a regular u may get more people reading you amazing work !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Good work. I really like it.

donzaloog said:

you are about 3 years late with this comment 

bananaking21 said:
donzaloog said:

How do people even find these old-ass threads? Is the search function of the forum really this bad or do you think he was just bored?

Around the Network
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
donzaloog said:

How do people even find these old-ass threads? Is the search function of the forum really this bad or do you think he was just bored?

i honestly have no idea how they do, why would he even bump this thread just to say "good work, i like it" is beyond me. 

Holy Phoenix Down!

But interestingly enough, this is relevant to Nintendo and the Wii U right now. Might need a sequel for Nintendo's new funeral huehuehue.

bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
donzaloog said:

i honestly have no idea how they do, why would he even bump this thread just to say "good work, i like it" is beyond me. 

Fanboys have this drive.

They will go anywhere and try anything to get people's attention or pull things in a positive light.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
donzaloog said:

Fanboys have this drive.

They will go anywhere and try anything to get people's attention or pull things in a positive light.

sad if you ask me, though the funny thing is, when i was reading that comic and reading how pachter was saying make the WiiHD i was thinking "well damn it pachter, when they made the WiiHD (WIiU) they got fucked!" who ever listens to pachter is really doomed, huh?

bananaking21 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
donzaloog said:

Fanboys have this drive.

sad if you ask me, though the funny thing is, when i was reading that comic and reading how pachter was saying make the WiiHD i was thinking "well damn it pachter, when they made the WiiHD (WIiU) they got fucked!" who ever listens to pachter is really doomed, huh?

It's the whole.  If Patcher says one thing, the opposite is CONFIRMED!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)