By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comic: It's Your Funeral Nintendo...AGAIN!

Excellent!

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Around the Network

Hilarious comic. Great art too. If Nintendo did make the Wii HD, then they would be doomed because no one would buy it.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

This is about funny as

360 is doomed because they dont come with standard HDDs.

PS3 saviors list

Wii HD on the way.

Dang it! How many funerals have there been for Nintendo cause I've missed all of them? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things :'(.

I am seriously considering making that picture of Iwata laughing as my profile pic
Nice work lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

AMAZING ....

and quoting Mike intellivison

"Classic. Pure classic.

Mike from Morgantown"

Pure classic , guys we must make sure that Patcher read this ..really

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I love it!

Refreshing indeed...

Keep it up and nurture that talent.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

DixieKong said:
Raze said:
That was pretty awesome Dixie. =) How long did the comic take you to draw?

Between the planning, the rough sketches and the good copy sketches as well as the computer work, this comic took me a few weeks to make. I think the colouring and shading took the most time.

No doubt, it looks great though. Shading is something I will likely never grasp properly. Im a pretty bad artist. ;)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Raze said:
DixieKong said:
Raze said:
That was pretty awesome Dixie. =) How long did the comic take you to draw?

Between the planning, the rough sketches and the good copy sketches as well as the computer work, this comic took me a few weeks to make. I think the colouring and shading took the most time.

No doubt, it looks great though. Shading is something I will likely never grasp properly. Im a pretty bad artist. ;)

The characters took the most time to colour and shade, especially the hair. The backgrounds I didn't bother to shade since it would have taken too much time. I prefer to colour by hand since it gives it a more unique style, and I really don't know how to colour and shade well on the computer. This really isn't my best artwork, but as I mentioned in my post, I  have a hard time with drawing people, even cartoon ones.