Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Comic: It's Your Funeral Nintendo...AGAIN!

@DixxieKong

---------------------> You

...
...
...

---------------------> Me
---------------------> Most awesome person on VGchartz

...
...
...
...

---------------------> Soriku

...
...
...

---------------------> darthdevidem



Around the Network

did you make this? cuz that would be too cool XD



Snesboy said:
This has been linked to over at GoNintendo.


omg, that's so great! way to go DixieKong!!! congrats!



miz1q2w3e said:
Snesboy said:
This has been linked to over at GoNintendo.


omg, that's so great! way to go DixieKong!!! congrats!

I prefer that one.



Snesboy said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Snesboy said:
This has been linked to over at GoNintendo.


omg, that's so great! way to go DixieKong!!! congrats!

I prefer that one.


i can't stand that one >_< you see this really annoying member always used to use it. that reminds me, haven't seen him in a while :D

and besides, mine is a nice big grin (which is what i was going for), yours is some kind of weird moving teeth laugh



Around the Network

Great comic , and good job sending it to other sites. People need to see this!

It looks like Patcher has seen it. He goes by the name Jet Pilot on GoNintendo! LOL

 



 

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

twesterm said:
Meh, it's not really that funny when we've been hearing the same joke for the past three years.

That is true.  Every year it gets told by Michael Pachter (or other of the industry fortune tellers), and it has gotten old.



miz1q2w3e said:
Snesboy said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Snesboy said:
This has been linked to over at GoNintendo.


omg, that's so great! way to go DixieKong!!! congrats!

I prefer that one.


i can't stand that one >_< you see this really annoying member always used to use it. that reminds me, haven't seen him in a while :D

and besides, mine is a nice big grin (which is what i was going for), yours is some kind of weird moving teeth laugh

Excellent point. But I don't know how to do the new smilies. xD



miz1q2w3e said:
did you make this? cuz that would be too cool XD

Yes, I did draw this myself. It took me a few weeks to complete between the planning, the rough and good copy sketches, the colouring, as well as the computer work.



TheWon said:

Great comic , and good job sending it to other sites. People need to see this!

It looks like Patcher has seen it. He goes by the name Jet Pilot on GoNintendo! LOL

 

Thanks for your positive comment. I like your Youtube videos by the way, you say some pretty truthful things regarding the game industry. I saw the comments on GoNintendo, and what a difference between that site and this one.