By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot adds another 10 to Super Mario Galaxy 2 Reviews

(squeals)  

Around the Network

i just can't beleive it, it seems too good to be true! :D

Nintendogamer said:
No bad points, so this game is near near perfect!

Check out MGS4's "bad point" :P

Anyway, yeah, seems like the game is gonna be amazing, shame I don't have a Wii yet -__-

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Siko1989 said:
chapset said:
hsrob said:
chapset said:
but reviewers are biased against wee games!!!

See that's just how awesome Mario Galaxy 2 is, it has the power to overcome Wii bias :P

this game deserved so much more then just 10, 10s are for boring games like gta 4

i agree 10/10 is for pussys lol, it should get a 20/10 if its even possible lol

Official Nintendo Magazine in Italy gave the first one 11/10 and they received a lot of complaints for that...I think they'll give 10/10 to this, it's a stupid thing giving more than 10, if you want to underline the greatness of a game change your system from x/10 to x/100...the first one is too restrictive (80% of games takes from 7 to 9...).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Too many 10s this generation >_>

Around the Network
spartan004 said:
I believe this game joins Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA 4, and Zelda:OoT in recieving perfect scores from both IGN and Gamespot

And SoulCalibur on the Dreamcast.

hsrob said:

New Wii games (full priced ones) run $80-90 USD, HD games $10-20 more.  You can sometimes get them cheaper if you shop around but they are the  usual prices.

What?! US Dollars? Not Australian dollars? Good god. That's terrible! Man, I'd DEFINITELY order games from Europe, in that case. Much cheaper, even with delivery costs included, plus you won't have to wait so long.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
hsrob said:

New Wii games (full priced ones) run $80-90 USD, HD games $10-20 more.  You can sometimes get them cheaper if you shop around but they are the  usual prices.

What?! US Dollars? Not Australian dollars? Good god. That's terrible! Man, I'd DEFINITELY order games from Europe, in that case. Much cheaper, even with delivery costs included, plus you won't have to wait so long.

US Dollars.  Until this week the Australian dollar was worth about 93 US cents, so new (full priced) Wii games are ~90-100 Australian dollars.

hsrob said:
Cheebee said:
hsrob said:

US Dollars.  Until this week the Australian dollar was worth about 93 US cents, so new (full priced) Wii games are ~90-100 Australian dollars.

I officially feel sorrier for you than for myself, now. Those prices are crazy. Typical 1st party Wii games here cost 40-50 Euros (60-75 AUD), 30-40 for 3rd party ones (45-60 AUD).

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Nintendogamer said:
No bad points, so this game is near near perfect!

Not as perfect as Ocarina of Time and Resident Evil 4.