By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot adds another 10 to Super Mario Galaxy 2 Reviews

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supermariogalaxy2/review.html?tag=topslot;thumb;1

The Good

• Levels have tons of different objectives, all of them fun  
  • New power-ups spice up the action  
  • Later levels offer a sizable challenge  
  • Stunning visuals that are a marvel to look at  
  • Catchy soundtrack that combines classic Mario songs with new material.
there is no bad
super!!!!!

Around the Network

Wow never expected that, I was worried after all the 10's gamespot will be the ones to ruin it and igve it 9 or something but fuck that pull that party poppers.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

No bad points, so this game is near near perfect!

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

but reviewers are biased against wee games!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

*sigh*

This game is gonna drive me off the internet for a while, I'm anxious to see if I can pre-order it today, and this is not making it any better!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
chapset said:
but reviewers are biased against wee games!!!

See that's just how awesome Mario Galaxy 2 is, it has the power to overcome Wii bias :P

Well another good score. I think we've seen enough to know that the reviewers all around think quite highly of the game. Can't wait for Sunday to experience that myself.

Man, the only game sites I watch reviews are IGN, Gametrailers and Gamespot... and they all gave MG2 perfect scores! WOW, could this game be that legendary?

Zucas said:
Well another good score. I think we've seen enough to know that the reviewers all around think quite highly of the game. Can't wait for Sunday to experience that myself.

good? you mean beyond marvelous, Gamespot giving 10 is extremely rare and SMG2 has one of them :P.  I hope you enjoy it on sunday I have ti wait till 11th June.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

This game has now officially blown up the net with hype.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909