By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot adds another 10 to Super Mario Galaxy 2 Reviews

gamespot gave a game a 10??????????? they must be sick.........but on the really good flip side im glad to see the game get a 10..... its makin me more and more want to buy it........ocarina of time got a 10 too.....this could be a somethin...... have fun all and happy gamin......

Around the Network
hsrob said:
Cheebee said:
hsrob said:

Stop whining Cheebee, count your lucky stars that you don't live at the ass end of the gaming world i.e. Australia (actually it might be New Zealand, but close enough)

40 days.

Yeah that's sad. I remember back in the day, I used to import some games from Australia because they released earlier over there than here in Europe, and both regions use PAL. Something changed, apparently. What's up with these long waits for you guys anyway, you're closer to Japan than either the USA or Europe, and you don't have a few dozen countries or different languages to mess things up, either.

Ah well. 40 Days is sad. You should import from Europe, since it's PAL too.

Still, 20 more days... Gahh!

It's all over the place here these days. Some games we get almost the same time, the occasional game we get earlier and then others we get months late.

There's one website that I order from that gets it's games from the UK, so if they get it early and the price is right I'll probably get it from them.

Hmm, ah so you don't *always* get games last over there. Well it's still weird. Americans are just lucky, they get the majority of games first, plus they pay only a fraction of what we pay here (dunno about prices there in Australia, are they bad?)

But I still feel sorry for myself and my fellow Europeans. But don't worry, I'll feel extra-sorry for you too, and for morenoingrato. And any other poor guys and gals that have to wait too long to get this sweet, sweet game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

ive played the first couple of levels of galaxy 2 its pretty good so far. though i gotta get further in to see some unique levels nothings blew my mind yet lol

I believe this game joins Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA 4, and Zelda:OoT in recieving perfect scores from both IGN and Gamespot

Cheebee said:
hsrob said:
Cheebee said:
hsrob said:

Stop whining Cheebee, count your lucky stars that you don't live at the ass end of the gaming world i.e. Australia (actually it might be New Zealand, but close enough)

40 days.

Yeah that's sad. I remember back in the day, I used to import some games from Australia because they released earlier over there than here in Europe, and both regions use PAL. Something changed, apparently. What's up with these long waits for you guys anyway, you're closer to Japan than either the USA or Europe, and you don't have a few dozen countries or different languages to mess things up, either.

It's all over the place here these days. Some games we get almost the same time, the occasional game we get earlier and then others we get months late.

There's one website that I order from that gets it's games from the UK, so if they get it early and the price is right I'll probably get it from them.

Hmm, ah so you don't *always* get games last over there. Well it's still weird. Americans are just lucky, they get the majority of games first, plus they pay only a fraction of what we pay here (dunno about prices there in Australia, are they bad?)

But I still feel sorry for myself and my fellow Europeans. But don't worry, I'll feel extra-sorry for you too, and for morenoingrato. And any other poor guys and gals that have to wait too long to get this sweet, sweet game.

Feel free to feel sorry for me too, I may not be able to afford it.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

Feel free to feel sorry for me too, I may not be able to afford it.

Ah really? That's sad. Especially considering your nifty avatar. I'll hereby feel sorry for you too, then. Find a way to afford it! Sell some other games if you need to! Or sell your vg$ for real cash.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

chapset said:
hsrob said:
chapset said:
but reviewers are biased against wee games!!!

See that's just how awesome Mario Galaxy 2 is, it has the power to overcome Wii bias :P

this game deserved so much more then just 10, 10s are for boring games like gta 4

i agree 10/10 is for pussys lol, it should get a 20/10 if its even possible lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2vExW2ReA

Cheebee said:
hsrob said:
Cheebee said:
hsrob said:

40 days.

New Wii games (full priced ones) run $80-90 USD, HD games $10-20 more.  You can sometimes get them cheaper if you shop around but they are the  usual prices.

What other games did they give perfect scores for? i like their video review but they never showed scores.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.