By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The recent surplus of quality Wii Titles make me happy.

Starting from December the Wii has been in a great position for gamers. It only takes a small trip to metacritic to recognize the level of quality that has hit the Wii in recent months. Sure we aren't seeing the biggest exclusives, but there is an undeniable quality among recent wii offerings. NMH 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Endless Ocean 2, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Silent Hill Shattered Memories.

Matter of fact this is the highest concentration of Wii games I have bought in a 6 month span, And it is not stopping as I intend to buy SMG2, Sin & Punishment. I had also made my mind up to buy Flingsmash and Metroid Other M, but due to the delays I will be picking them up at a later date?

Is anyone else happy with the Wii's current situation? I know I am.

Around the Network

I'm not, I just bought a Wii and I'm having problems in deciding what to play...too many games! But this is just me, obviously more games is better, now if they would just sell better it would be perfect!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I'm extremely happy with Wii since launch... but since NSMBWii the little guy is on fire!

Don't forget Trauma Center... the first one was amazing! This can be just as good!

Yeah of course, been happy since 2006, and now that the new best game of this gen is on it's way(check out my SMG2 review thread), people would be shot to think otherwise, metaphorically of course.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I agree, after nsmbwii the wii has had and will have a huge library

Around the Network

Aye, the challenge is just getting people to recognize it and fix the wii's bad image from before.

I can't buy metriod : other m or sin and punishment because of the recent serge in quality.

All those games are collecting dust at my place... I have a confession to make.. I'm addicted to Just Dance..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The bad things about this is that I'm out in Europe since december. It gonna cost me a monstruous amount of money when I'll get home...

The release schedule makes me both happy and sad. Happy because of all great games, sad because there's no way I'll afford all of them, or have time to play them. It also makes me a bit sad because there's a couple of titles coming for HD consoles that I have to ignore for the time being...