By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the internet?

Ok, this thread has robbed me of my innocence.

Foolishly when I was looking on yahoo answers for a description of spankwire I came across the link. I got about 20 seconds in and then some guy cut his penis open. I quickly pressed back on my browser. Not too much damage done, I can live with that, but I should be more careful in the future.

Having learned my lesson I decided to just read about the three guys and a hammer one, but the descriptions I read were pretty graphic. I haven't seen the video, but it's disturbed me already.

Around the Network

So... I just watched the spankwire video... Kinda disappointed and impressed at the same time. I was hoping for one continuous video, but what I found was pretty good.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
So... I just watched the spankwire video... Kinda disappointed and impressed at the same time. I was hoping for one continuous video, but what I found was pretty good.

WDF?!?!?!

On topic, The "offended" page on encyclopedia dramatica is THE worst thing I have seen. Worse than the spankwire video, I haven't seen 3Guys1Hammer so I wouldn't know.

Seriously don't go the "Offended" page.

DaHuuuuuudge said:
Dgc1808 said:

WDF?!?!?!

On topic, The "offended" page on encyclopedia dramatica is THE worst thing I have seen. Worse than the spankwire video, I haven't seen 3Guys1Hammer so I wouldn't know.

I'm not kidding, I feel a little sick after seeing that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I just saw the spankwire video... no affect on me. I'm not really squeamish when it comes to really gory graphic stuff like that.

Most disgusting video I saw on the internet was that video where the dog was being abused by the 2 idiots. It was a thread that had the video posted here, nasty video.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Dgc1808 said:

WDF?!?!?!

I'm not kidding, I feel a little sick after seeing that.

I had a similar effect.

3 guys and a hammer.

What. The. Fuck?

That flies straight in at number 1...

Carl2291 said:
3 guys and a hammer.

What. The. Fuck?

That flies straight in at number 1...

Even death is letting it off to easy for those assholes.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Well after watching all the videos that some have suggested in here, the only one that comes to mind is the one that someone posted on here about a couple of kids from Mexico brutally torturing that dog to death. I tried to force myself to watch it completely but only made it about 1 minute in. I have since then had nightmares about that damn video. I have never wanted to physically hurt someone more than I did at that moment watching that video.

DaHuuuuuudge said:
Dgc1808 said:

WDF?!?!?!

I'm about 60% of the way through that offended page. Excellent it is. Going to see 3Guys1Hammer next. I'm bookmarking this thread

4 ≈ One