By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the internet?

Dgc1808 said:
3 Guys 1 Hammer wasn't disturbing but it was the most painful for me to watch so far... Mainly because for everything else I've seen, I can assume that those were things those people wanted to do. This was an act of torture that I know the guy didn't ask for... Still, the feeling I got from it was good. Good video.

Next up, that Dog torture video Vetteman mentioned.

wow ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Dgc1808 said:
3 Guys 1 Hammer wasn't disturbing but it was the most painful for me to watch so far... Mainly because for everything else I've seen, I can assume that those were things those people wanted to do. This was an act of torture that I know the guy didn't ask for... Still, the feeling I got from it was good. Good video.

wow ...

I hope you read the comments after where I explain what I meant T_T...

Seems that everyone's reading this the wrong way. I'll keep my impressions of the dog video to myself. 

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
hatmoza said:
Dgc1808 said:

wow ...

Seems that everyone's reading this the wrong way. I'll keep my impressions of the dog video to myself. 

It's not that so much as the fact that what you're describing is deriving pleasure - even excitement - from the suffering and death of other people, even if it's just videos. That's something that people usually receive councilling for. How old are you, man?

Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:
hatmoza said:
Dgc1808 said:

wow ...

It's not that so much as the fact that what you're describing is deriving pleasure - even excitement - from the suffering and death of other people, even if it's just videos. That's something that people usually receive councilling for. How old are you, man?

18... I've done counselling for anger and father issues. Didn't help one bit. Did my own personal counselling 4 years later, worked perfectly. I think that's something that only works if you know you have a problem and you want to fix it.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:

18... I've done counselling for anger and father issues. Didn't help one bit. Did my own personal counselling 4 years later, worked perfectly. I think that's something that only works if you know you have a problem and you want to fix it.

Your "own personal counselling"? What does that mean?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:
Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:

I realized my anger was a problem for me [choked a kid in my class for nearly too long]. Learned how to keep things under control. Avoiding situations, learning and trying methods of calming myself, practice restraint, thinking things over, etc. and after a while it all just stuck with me.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Can someone tell me if this is the Dog abuse video in spoken of above?

http://org-observers.france24.com/en/content/20100421-dog-cruelty-video-sparks-criminal-investigation-tepic-mexico

If not, can someone post a link?

Yep thats it alright,  it took me 5 minutes to click that link, only to watch it for a split second and close my browser.   I cant believe I even watched that much.  

Dgc1808 said:
Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:

I realized my anger was a problem for me [choked a kid in my class for nearly too long]. Learned how to keep things under control. Avoiding situations, learning and trying methods of calming myself, practice restraint, thinking things over, etc. and after a while it all just stuck with me.

I see.

So the point here is that you don't see anything wrong with feeling good and excited about what amounts to snuff films?

Dgc1808 said:

I am actually quite curious about your impressions of the dog video,  just because it was the only one that bothered me out of all the videos so far mentioned.  SO please do share.

Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:
Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:

I see.

So the point here is that you don't see anything wrong with feeling good and excited about what amounts to snuff films?

I didn't feel good. I can't say that I wasn't excited but not in the normal sense. I had the same reaction that most people had, it's just that I actually want to feel that way. If I didn't I wouldn't have watched it and left the thread after the descriptions people gave on how they felt.

@Vetteman - I'll pm you. 

4 ≈ One