By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you think Nomura feels about the recent news about FFV13?

Kennyheart said:
And am I the only one thinking that if it does go to 360 Nomura won't be working on it anymore.

Yes.

Around the Network

i think hes gona fight with all hes got to keep it the way he wanted it. hes spent 5 years on this. its hes baby project

kowenicki said:
Kennyheart said:
And am I the only one thinking that if it does go to 360 Nomura won't be working on it anymore.

yes.

he is 40... not 14.

Adults can act like kids if put it the right mood.

@Kennyheart

I don't think those guys knew for sure FFXIII was going to sell well. WRPG's have take critics & gamers by storm this gen, FFXIII got 83 on metacritic & there was so much negativity after the Japanese launch. If ever this was when a Final Fantasy was going to fail. But that didn't happen, somehow the game overcame all that and has sold excellently.

In regard to FFXIII I'll take a quote from the game itself "The whole world was against us"....the whole world was against FFXIII at one point but it overcame the world & succeeded. Especially on Xbox 360.

I will definitely see FFXIII as a game that overcame all odds & negativity & succeeded.

I'm sure Nomura has known much longer than we have, and what real news is there? I think everyone knew they would consider a port. We have to wait and see if they actually make it happen.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Kennyheart said:

yes.

he is 40... not 14.

/thread

AND Unless he wants to get his ass fired he'll work on the game.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

twesterm said:

It might help if you explain what recent news you're talking about...

If it's the bit about FFvXIII being considered for the 360, wouldn't it make sense to put this in the MS forums?

No because I not talking about it being FFV13 being considered for 360 I taling about how nomura feels about this because he was againist it going to 360.

darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
Kennyheart said:

yes.

he is 40... not 14.

/thread

Would he actually get fired?They still need him to make KH3.

Kennyheart said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
Kennyheart said:

yes.

he is 40... not 14.

/thread

Would he actually get fired?They still need him to make KH3.

I dunno, he probably won't but he may be "blamed" or something.

I mean 1 flop movie led to Sakaguchi being blamed for loads of things at Square, the man who MADE FF, the man who kept the company alive.

Tetsuya Nomura is nowhere near as important as Sakaguchi was, so I wouldn't put it past the company.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It really doesn't matter how Nomura feels. He works for Square Enix not the other way around.