By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you think Nomura feels about the recent news about FFV13?

Well I think it's safe to say he's not at all happy.

When 13 was announed for the 360 He and Kitsake were againist it coming to the 360 saying it would effect the game quality.

And with this being his own game that he's benning working on for the past 5 or so years he can't be happy.I mean the man has said FFV13 is his baby before.

How do you people think he feels.

Around the Network

Like all emo's: anger, hate, bitterness & sadness all at once..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Even now he is girding his loins for the final battle against the evil Lord Wada. It is up to Nomura-san to preserve the honor Square-Enix.

Am pretty immune to caring for the moment as there hasn't been a gameplay video released >.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

You should post a link for this part: "When 13 was announed for the 360 He and Kitsake were againist it coming to the 360 saying it would effect the game quality."

And while the game isn't a 9.5/10 game, reviews for it have been mostly good. It's sold very well, too. Who wouldn't be happy with a good game that sold well?

Around the Network

Actually, that reminds me...

d21lewis said:
You should post a link for this part: "When 13 was announed for the 360 He and Kitsake were againist it coming to the 360 saying it would effect the game quality."

And while the game isn't a 9.5/10 game, reviews for it have been mostly good. It's sold very well, too. Who wouldn't be happy with a good game that sold well?

That's easy. Many creators are not satisfied with their creations no matter what.  Sales do not equal the quality of the game. Good devs strive for perfection.

d21lewis said:

I think they knew it was going to sell no matter what but what they were worried about was the game quality.

It might help if you explain what recent news you're talking about...

If it's the bit about FFvXIII being considered for the 360, wouldn't it make sense to put this in the MS forums?

And am I the only one thinking that if it does go to 360 Nomura won't be working on it anymore.