By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Swedish Retailers Spill Expensive (NATAL) Pricing

psrock said:
This confirms nothing, but I remain confident that those who think new breakthrough technology will only cost $50 has no idea how MS PRICE their addons.

your kidding yourself if you think MS are going to price it like an addon. If anything they will be using pricing models similar to there consoles, ie break even or even take a loss to get sales up. Addon sales are not crucial to a consoles success, natal IS crucial to MS long term success plans.

Around the Network

200 US DOLLARS!

i will always stay cold

I bet MS would dare to sell Natal at a loss for it to get popular. If not then... we'll see how things turn out.

it would not surprise me if it was true, but if MS want that casual audience they need to sell it for much cheaper...

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Well MS do have high price things like they HD so I wouldn't be shocked if Natal is high.

Around the Network

must be wrong there, im prediction a $99 price point.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

So now its MS's turn, hahaa.

Yes, this would be SUICIDE if its true. Sure, some people run out and buy overpriced things based on hype (iPad), but I just don't see that with this.

I wonder if exact release dates and pricing will be revealed at E3 for this and the Sony Move. I sure hope they do, so this kind of stuff won't keep happening for any more months.

That was the rumored price right after E3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hmm i wanted to put a joke "Look at least it's cheaper than MS wi-fi adapter" but reality was more funny than anything i could imagine :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I bet they are just place-holder prices since they also priced the PS Move as 900 kronor (corresponds to $90).