By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Swedish Retailers Spill Expensive (NATAL) Pricing

I had little to no interest in either move or Natal
but if its anywhere near those prices the interest I do have is over....I'll rather get a wii

Around the Network
red_dragon said:
Aaron Greenberg said on twitter today that they have not sent any price info to any retailers.

Aaron Greenberg may not know everything that the European division of MS does...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I highly doubt that pricing is in the retail chain yet it is simply to soon.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Well, $149 for Natal (if true) is still going to be cheaper than a full set up for Move for 4 players. PSEye+4xMove+2xNav will almost certainly be more than $150.

I wouldn't be surprised if your Natal 360 bundle comes with a Natal game pre-installed, and the Natal will retail with a Natal title. Just like Wii Sports is auto-bundled and your basic PSMove entry pack will have a game bundled.

Elite / Arcade Natal bundle won't be $150 more than your basic Elite/Arcade. I think MS can auto-bundle Natal at launch with every 360 sold and still drop the price (of Elite at least) by $50. Perhaps hold the Arcade price. However if they want to really get the install base growing they need to convince existing 360 owners to buy it. They'll be 40 million sold before Natal arrives, and they will be doing very well out of this generation if they get to 60 million 360 consoles sold. Unless they pull in a lot of the already 40 million sold Natal won't have a decent install base until quite late in the piece. Same with Move.

I still mostly reckon Natal and Move are primarily being readied to be an integrated part of the next generation and including them in this generation is mostly to get them established in the public consciousness so that uptake in the next generation will be rapid and enthusiastic.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Remember guys when the ps3 slim was just a rumor and a Swedish site had it with a pic it was actually true so who knows.