Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you want to see in GTA5 & will it better than GTA4?

What do you want to see in GTA5 & will it better than GTA4?

GTA4 is one of the best games ever, so no. 2 8.33%

GTA4 was bad so it better be 12 50.00%

GTA? I like COD now, GTA is dead 2 8.33%

Who cares San Andreas will always be the best 7 29.17%

I hve no opinion so I say it might be 1 4.17%

Total:24

i want more color in the game not the grey city we got in gta 4

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
Buying Houses around the City like SA and VC
Bring Back the Planes
A point to exploring
More Open Buildings
More Clothing options.

Agreed with everything. Although I think the clothing options were already huge in GTA IV.

I_hate_Itagaki said:
Mmm, maybe more mini games, a better fighting system, and a female main character :D

that would be kinda... weird, but awesome at the same time.

GTA4 WAS a good game. there's no doubts there, but its a good game in a way I didn't want GTA to be.

Its still my biggest disappointment of all time. If GTA must be story driven it should take some advice from the creators of Yakuza because those guys had the tenth of its budget & made a game that I liked more (Yakuza 3).

But the best thing would be to go back to San Andreas style...THAT GAME WAS SO AMAZING!

My GTA5 Wish List:

- Have more than 1 city and lots of stuff in between, have a desert, mountains, ocean & so on

- focus less on the story, more on making it fun, like jet packs, cool bike races.

- MAKE BIKES FUN TO RIDE FOR GODS SAKE!

- Less Realism

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't even want a GTA5 at this point, not even able to finish GTA4. It's lost it's appeal to me for some reason.

Make it like the Ballad of Gay Tony

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I want everything from GTA4 plus:
-something to do with cash(houses,apartments,bulding your black market empire)
-nature
-more missions as a professional killer
-non linear story

GTA4 was the worst in the series. It was the only GTA to take away features. I will not blame the 360 disc limitations, but there must have been a reason why they suddenly dropped good features. Planes, yeah ok, with GTA4 being in New York I can understand they took out planes, with 9/11...

I want:

- planes back

- tuned/customized cars back

- customized main char back

- training of char back

- diving back

- driving schools back

- neighborhood conquering back (the coolest feature of SA)

- some cool new features :)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Better fucking graphics..

the graphics were HORRIBLE in gta iv.. and a more interesting story, and weather.. and diverse towns.. a larger map .. =D

mM

The most awesome feature would be a complete storydriven Multiplayer mode :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

- Larger and more diverse environments. It can be one city, but I also want that city to include the outskirts with diverse countryside. Maybe a mountain area, forrests, farmland with tractors to mow people down etc.
- Bring back planes
- Bring back property and business ownership
- Bring back the territory wars, maybe modified a little
- Branching story arcs