By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lost 28lbs thanks to EA sports active on wii.

Well, to answer some of you, Yeah i've tried wii fit but it's not really that hardcore, it din't really make me sweat, on the other hand EA does, it's actually Cardio on some of the activities.

What i do is basically turn off the resitance training because the resitance band doesent even equal to 5 pounds, I have my own weights to do that. But the Cardio comes from EA active.

Also yes, i agree nothing beats real excersise and Cardio from jogging, and running ect. But the thing is I'd rather do EA active in the comfort of my home with my girlfriend joining me. And so far it's working so what the hell lol.

Around the Network

I am not sure how Wii Fit works as a fat burner. I was in fairly good shape when I started using it, and it has acted as great maintenance; and sets me up for a good day. I played a good game of Soccer a week ago, even though I hadn't played any sports since early last summer.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Good job!

Very important to keep eating healthy, once you quit that all is lost (or gained again)

Great job! Congratulations!

Grats man thats awesome.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Xoj said:
famousringo said:
Xoj said:
i know u may enjoy doing that way, but you would get better results doing a an hour or so of cardio.

When it comes to exercise, motivation is more important than efficiency. So I say get it however you can.

studies have been made, even so, nothings beat real exercise.

Yeah it's amazing when you can get real exercise while having motivation too!

being healthy it's good motivation, being overweight isn't about being "fat", but cardiac arrest are more prone to happen.