By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lost 28lbs thanks to EA sports active on wii.

Just wanted to know if any of you who own EA sports Active on wii have lost weight with the game, I've lost 28lbs since i started playing the game 2 months ago, Of course i changed my eating habbits by eating healthy but still i must say this game is amazing, do yourself a favor and get this game if you are out of shape and need to loose some pounds. I'm going to post some pics of before and after 2 months of EA sports active.

Around the Network

Thats awesome bro. Hardcore gamers are going to die by the age of 40, WHO WINS THE CONSOLE WAR NOW?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Hey congrats! Very well done.

I don't care about my weight. Maybe I should make a thread when I gain 28 lbs. lol

Thx guys! I'm still going with the game I'm on my 3rd 30day challenge now to see how much more i could loose =D

Around the Network

Wow don't give up, the harder are the first months! You can then send youre report to Obama lol.

Congratulations man, keep it up

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Congratz !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

megaman79 said:
Thats awesome bro. Hardcore gamers are going to die by the age of 40, WHO WINS THE CONSOLE WAR NOW?

Now that's a post lol. And congrats on loosing the weight.