By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GAME deals - Holy sh*t !

Terrible deals. Right now you can buy Civilization IV + 3 Expansions for only $10 on Steam!!!! Now that's a DEAL!!!

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
O.o I just bought Final Fantasy XIII 3 weeks ago for £40 from Game and I haven't played it yet. I feel like I've been robbed. T_T I might buy Bayonetta though.

I bought the limited edition for 57-8, imagine how I feel :P

shio said:
Terrible deals. Right now you can buy Civilization IV + 3 Expansions for only $10 on Steam!!!! Now that's a DEAL!!!

Not saying that steam deal is bad, but I've got Civ IV with those expansions for 6.49€. The same deal on Steam costs 10€ !

Face it. Steam prices SUCK ass in Europe.

Funny how you didn't comment on Napoleon Total War, since it still costs 40€ on Steam here. Guess it's not much cheaper in the US Steam store either.

I think they ship to the USA and Canada and pretty much everywhere in the world (not for free though). I don't have a credit card right now! No!

I ordered BioShock 2 before they recover from their brain injury

And with 1000 points, it was £17.48.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I recommend getting Yakuza 3, it's real steal at that price.

very nice deals, might consider a few games their and get them delivered here. thanks barozi for the info.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

This is a kick in the Sandra Bullocks. I paid almost twice that amount for Yakuza 3 a few weeks back.

Boutros said:
I think they ship to the USA and Canada and pretty much everywhere in the world (not for free though). I don't have a credit card right now! No!

I'll bet. You pay $15-$20 US for the game and then another $20-$25 to have it shipped to the U.S.

I got some good deals off of Gamestop when they had their $50 off. I got MGS4 for $18 and BlazeBlu for $20.

'gaming till I'm gone'

i will be getting final fantasy 13, nier and yakuza 3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434