By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EDGE reviews Mario Galaxy 2... Oh dear

Bamboleo said:
Wagram said:
I AM NOT SAYING IT DOESN'T DESERVE A HIGH SCORE!

I'm saying that it should at least get points deducted for not re-defining! If they punish others for it then this game needs to be punished to!

Is this really a hard concept to grasp?

In that case, Halo 3 is not worth of the 10 they give to it, because it re-defines as much or even less from Halo 2, as SMG2 does from the first one.

I agree with you 100%.

Around the Network

Wow, Edge gave it a 10.......considering how picky these bastards are it sounds like SMG 2 is going to be a major competitor for GOTY

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

:O did not expect that

May 23rd can't come soon enough.
Also the butthurt can't go soon enough.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Cheebee said:

Haha, wow man, look at all the fanpersons rage...

'Oh noez! Teh kiddie Mario game gets a 10, but my supah-hardc0re epic HD game doesn't, it's not fair!!1!'

XD It's hilarious.

Firstly, get a grip. Nobody is debating the game doesn't deserve the score, or even comparing it to HD scores.

Secondly, stop trying to cause MORE arguements in a thread that doesn't need them.

Around the Network

seems soneone is pissed mario got a 10 :p

SmokedHostage said:

?

so can we expect higher or 97% metacritic now? I thought edge would be the one to bring smg2 metacritic score down

You! I thought they gave it a harsh review. The worst is now behind, as Edge is one of the most harsh reviewer in video game industry.

That's really cool. I hope it managed to collect a lot of 100

Maynard_Tool said:
SmokedHostage said:

?

Lmao just where do people get all these pictures from?

On the topic of Edge's reviews I know a lot of you are non-UK gamers who are only familiar with Edge's reputation then their actual approach, as someone who's been familiar with the mag for well over a decade they don't dock points for not being genre defining they dock points for lack of innovation the's a difference, if you look at the games they've given 10s to the's alway been big innovations in those games on top of the overall package. Some of you should work on your comprehension and learn to read things in context as well, either way I knew when I saw the score we'd have the non Nintendo camps up in arms over it.