By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others UP!! (01st May 2010)

the 360 is really hanging strong. Ps3 doing great...wii is unstoppable ofcourse...boring week is boring

Around the Network

guess people dont care about numbers anymore on this site :(

hallowedbeeddie said:
guess people dont care about numbers anymore on this site :(

Because we'll end up with "shortages"... eventually.

nice god of war collection has reached a million wooooo.
god of war 3 sales INCREASED lmao from 28k to 47k lol. thats cool too.
SSF4 sales are ok... should be higher though?
other than that Wii owns hardware and PS3 owns software.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I don't usually look at the Others numbers. Is it unusual for PS3 to have a better tie ratio than Wii and 360?

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network

ps3 is still ruling in the hd section in others i see:):)

Tailgunner said:
I don't usually look at the Others numbers. Is it unusual for PS3 to have a better tie ratio than Wii and 360?

That's the LTD attach rate.  PS3 has had the lead in attach rate in Others since the week ending November 1, 2008.

It's somewhat susprising compared to the 360, considering the install base for the two in Others is near identical while the 360 has been out for 1.5 years longer.

Excellent Software sell for PS3

Never thought I'd see the day where PS3 would sell the most software, even if just for a week.. Hell has officially frozen over. This is such an odd generation in that nothing seems consistent, and everything keeps shifting around. The only constant seems to be the Wii selling the most hardware, but even that has been challenged on a few occasions..

MH3 held up much better than I anticipated. I think it can really end up doing 1 million sales combined in the West. Just shows that a good 3rd party Wii game CAN sell strongly if enough care and effort is put into it. Other than that game and the usual big 4 or 5 games, not much Wii love in Others.. Mario Galaxy 2, Sin and Punishment 2, and Other M should change that somewhat.

looking good for MH3. I might just pick it up