By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am officially an ex playstation fanboy

Wow, Sony has a really bad customer support

Around the Network

Sorry about your dog, and if you already have all those games just stick with Sony.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

reminds me to go back up my PS3 and take the dog to the vet.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

You'll be welcomed in the light side!

Clearly this is your fault. You should know to back up your hard drive because Sony products fail so often. Wait they don't? So why should he back them up if Sony products are infallible? So they're not? I'm confused at the people ripping on this guy for assuming that his Sony product will be perfect, that's always the impression I've got here at the Chartz.

Around the Network

i dont believe you. Except for the dog part, sorry about that.

Sorry about your PS3 but you should never keep important files on a gaming HDD or any HDD burn your important stuff on discs. Also if you still have all those games I still would stick with Sony.

Sorry to hear that bro. Some people here on the forums are heartless. I read the "wall of text" just fine. I bet if some of these guys saw another Microsoft hate note they would join the band wagon and feel your pain despite the "wall of text".

I'm really sorry about your dog :(

Apart from that I dunno how your problem can be solved sorry.

EDIT: people complaining over his "wall of text" get over yourselves....this is not how you sympathize with someone going through a tough time, some of you shock me.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sorry about your dog, man, I really am. Don't know how to help you though, I'm afraid.

Btw, it would be less a strain on people's eyes if you use the enter key.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!