By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which system should I get this holiday 2007?

leo-j said:
@konicchwaa it was a typo.. I meant 10 even though its 6.6

That's an excuse!!

Around the Network
Grimboyjr said:

Hi, I'm new. I have been looking at this site since July of this year, I never wanted to make an account because all I cared about was sales. This will be my first forum ever. I looked at threads and they seem rather funny and some are good. At times it makes me want to post. But today I chose to start posting 8)

Okay I recently purchased a Xbox 360. And I have bought Halo 3, Mass Effect and Call of Duty....I bought the Holiday bundle with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance included....Now I'm looking at getting either a Wii or PS3. Which one should I get? Which is popular...I like the PS3 because I want Final Fantasy XIII but its not out yet. I like the Wii cause its rather cheap and its $250. I like RPG's, Action Shooters and many others. But I like how the Wii uses the motion sensing....IDK??

Whats a good system this holiday season?

Considering the Naruto avatar i'd get the Wii.  That naruto fighting game looks pretty awesome..

Ok here is a list of Wii Games I like:

Battalion Wars 2
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Call of Duty 3
Dewy's Adventure
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Excite Truck
Guitar Gero III: Legends of Rock
Kororinpa: Marble Mania
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Party 8
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Red Steel
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

EDIT: That are out NOW!

Kasz216 said:

Considering the Naruto avatar i'd get the Wii.  That naruto fighting game looks pretty awesome..

Oh! so this is how you quote...COOL!...lol....yeah...I'm 19 but I do like some Naruto. So that game on the Wii looks cool and tight. I still need to buy Naruto: Rise of Ninja for the Xbox 360 8)

@grim

The x360 game is awsome.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@grim

The x360 game is awsome.

I know dude I'm on my Xbox 360 now watching a trailer about it. It just looks amazing. And I'm a huge Naruto fan too!!!!!

A must have for me dude...and you can play against people on Xbox Live 8)

Its getting good for the 360, and I really want to play the Naruto on the Wii..

yes, the naruto 360 game is awesome, the DLC with the japanese voices is up on live, it adds a lot to the game.... now if only they hurried up and made shikamaru available....

Grimboyjr said:
leo-j said:
@grim

The x360 game is awsome.

I know dude I'm on my Xbox 360 now watching a trailer about it. It just looks amazing. And I'm a huge Naruto fan too!!!!!

A must have for me dude...and you can play against people on Xbox Live 8)

Its getting good for the 360, and I really want to play the Naruto on the Wii..

DId you see the review?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27752.html

mM

The Naruto game on the X360 is the best Naruto game ever imo.

Grimboyjr said:
Kasz216 said:

Oh! so this is how you quote...COOL!...lol....yeah...I'm 19 but I do like some Naruto. So that game on the Wii looks cool and tight. I still need to buy Naruto: Rise of Ninja for the Xbox 360 8)

I'm 25, I'm not a big fan of the show myself but the game looks great.  I like some of the supporting characters but honestly Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all get on my nerves.  Really I like just about all of the supporting characters.  Too bad they don't get more focus.  Really any episode with Skikimaru rules.

Umbrella Chronicles is a really fun game if you've ever liked lightgun games in the movie theatres.  It's twice as much fun co-op, so if you bring a friend along most of the missions are a lot more fun.  I've been playing it with my girlfriend when she's had time, otherwise i've been playing the Wesker missions or replaying other stages to upgrade the guns.