By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which system should I get this holiday 2007?

^Awwwww cat >o

Around the Network

*looks at Bodhesatva's pic*

CUTE BOMB DETONATED!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

ps3

not many big titles for ps3 in this holiday seasons but wii....

leo-j said:
Get the Wii.

You cant compare a PS3 with a wii. Its a no brainer.

So true. With Mario Galaxy, Zelda TP and Metroid Prime 3 already available and Wii Fit/Smash bros brawl coming in the next 2 months this is not even a question.

Add other games that you will enjoy with your family, like Wii sports, Wii play, Mario & Sonic, lego star wars, Endless ocean etc and i will eat my pants if you don't bless Nintendo after your purchase.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

A friendly reminder to everyone: Please try to explain why Grimboyjr should buy a Wii/PS3, instead of simply typing "Wii" or "PS3."

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

carlos710 said:

leo-j said:
Get the Wii.

So true. With Mario Galaxy, Zelda TP and Metroid Prime 3 already available and Wii Fit/Smash bros brawl coming in the next 2 months this is not even a question.

Add other games that you will enjoy with your family, like Wii sports, Wii play, Mario & Sonic, lego star wars, Endless ocean etc and i will eat my pants if you don't bless Nintendo after your purchase.

Yea with MOTORSTORM, RESISTANCE, UNCHARTED, RATHCET, Heavenly sword, and warhawk available Its not even a question.

Add other games that you want to enjoy with you family from the PSN like GO SPORT SKI! PAIN, and HIGH VILOCITY BOWLING.

Its not eve a choice, PS3 ofcourse.

mM

Like superchunk said:

Get a Wii. There are so many titles available on PS3 and 360 and a handful of exclusives.

So based on that the Wii is best option for you.

But like others have said, write down the exclusives you most want for each system and go for the one with the most important to you!

leo-j said:
carlos710 said:

leo-j said:
Get the Wii.

Yea with MOTORSTORM, RESISTANCE, UNCHARTED, RATHCET, Heavenly sword, and warhawk available Its not even a question.

Add other games that you want to enjoy with you family from the PSN like GO SPORT SKI! PAIN, and HIGH VILOCITY BOWLING.

Its not eve a choice, PS3 ofcourse.

He wants games to play with his family. Can you play Resistance, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk on local multiplayer ?

Stop being a fanboy and try to read what he really wants.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

buy a wii if you want really fun games and excellent motion controlling, wii is also more family orientated so you may prefer that, wii also has far superior exclusive games
buy a PS3 if you want a bluray player