By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which system should I get this holiday 2007?

The OP made his decision and this has just become a fanboy pissing contest, so I'm going to lock this.

NM, seems people are getting along again so it's been unlocked.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:

leo-j said:
Get the Wii.

You cant compare a PS3 with a wii. Its a no brainer.

So true. With Mario Galaxy, Zelda TP and Metroid Prime 3 already available and Wii Fit/Smash bros brawl coming in the next 2 months this is not even a question.

Add other games that you will enjoy with your family, like Wii sports, Wii play, Mario & Sonic, lego star wars, Endless ocean etc and i will eat my pants if you don't bless Nintendo after your purchase.

Yea with MOTORSTORM, RESISTANCE, UNCHARTED, RATHCET, Heavenly sword, and warhawk available Its not even a question.

Add other games that you want to enjoy with you family from the PSN like GO SPORT SKI! PAIN, and HIGH VILOCITY BOWLING.

Its not eve a choice, PS3 ofcourse.

Yeah with games that last you 2 weeks(motorstorm) games that feel like God of war with different chromosomes(heavenly sword) and ones that can only be played online(warhawk) how could you possibly go wrong?! Nobody wants to play Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario, Fire emblem or Zelda. On a side note, why don't people try things like Elebits.. some great games and they get ignored out of ignorance. For my money Excite truck > Motorstorm.. it doesn't have better graphics but I'll be damned if it doesn't play better. I got sick of motorstorm after the demo I can still pop in Excite truck and play a bit(though I wish it had online play.)

Souxian that argument was obviously resolved, and there was really no reason to continue it. Please someone be the bigger man in this topic or I'm locking it again.

Hey there naznatips!

You must be a mod...Nice to meet you dude 8)

You can lock it if you want man, I just wanted to hear opinions on whether I should get a Wii or PS3. And I have decided the Wii is the better choice for me.

Nice to meet you Grimboyjr and welcome to the site. Since you have gotten what you want out of this and it looks like people will renew the argument if I don't lock it, I will lock it. Enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around other topics.