By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If the PSP Go was $150 Would you get it?

If the PSP Go is $150 or significantly cheaper in your region, would you buy it?

I personally still wouldn't buy it because there are no benefits that suit me on the PSP Go so I'd rather buy a $199 MGS Peace Walker Bundle

Around the Network

Neh.. I like to buy second hand games for cheap.. maybe when the prices are lowered on the DD games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think I would. The only feature that's lacking is the UMD option. I haven't bought an actual UMD in months. All I do is download. I have two 8GB cards, one 4 GB card, and on 2 GB card full of content. I'm ready!

Prolly would

Yes

Around the Network

oui

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Probably not because it seems that every time I am about to buy one, they announce a new model. I will just wait for the psp 2.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Yes and No.

Maybe if I didn't re-buy another PSP I would have thought about it. But I also take my video game collection very seriously and I like Physical copies. I don't scratch my games at all. So they are all basically like new.

Yes.

4 ≈ One

$120

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~