By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will Nintendo Have for 2011?

andremop said:

Dragon Quest X, Star Fox, F-Zero, Kirby, Mario Party and Pokemon Circus Maximus!

But hopefully, hopefully... DK Country 4 - 2D goodness.

I too am hoping for a Dk 2D game. After the success of New Super Mario Bros. there is no excuse not to be working on such a title. As long as they do not do 3434234233 games they will bring in the munnies.

Around the Network

hopefully some sweet 3DS games, maybe Mario and Zelda

I just hope they hurry up and localize Dragon Quest IX for the DS.

That would be a start.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

I hope for a star fox wii, f-zero wii , pikmin 3, a new fire emblem wii or ds, a new custom robo wii and a new DK country!

andremop said:

Dragon Quest X, Star Fox, F-Zero, Kirby, Mario Party and Pokemon Circus Maximus!

But hopefully, hopefully... DK Country 4 - 2D goodness.

DK IV would be amazing. I will admit that I never played III but the original and II were simply awesome. They're both downloaded on my Wii and they get played fairly regularly.

Bah!

Around the Network
mmnin said:

We don't even know yet what we are going to have for this year.  Nintendo is so secretive that we could end up having Pikmin 3, Star Fox, Zelda, etc all for this year.  Who knows?  Likely?  Maybe not, but then, maybe so!  I think its a bit early to talk about 2011, perhaps after E3.

Perhaps it's a bit early to be speculating, but E3 is really only another month and half or so away...besides, it's all speculation and wondering what people would like to see...doesn't matter if we have any info on those titles or not, really. I'm kinda curious to see what franchises people would like to see resurrected/reborn. Example: after playing as Ice Climbers in SSBB, my brother really wants to see a new Ice Climbers game. What are the odds of that? Not great. But I'm curious to see what other people out there would like to have out there...

Bah!

A 2.5d DK would be indeed be a big potential seller for 2011. I would love a new DK.

Make it Nintendo!

O, let's not forget pilot wings.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

With Metroid and Sin & Punishment being pushed back, do you think it's likely that Zelda is not ready to launch for holiday 2010 and instead will be pushed back to 2011?

Bah!

DK anything would be awesome!!!...but I would most want to see him in 3D.

My guesses -

Pikmin 3
Wii Music 2
Something Donkey Kong
Mario Party 9
Super Mario Sunshine 3DS
Pokemon Black/ White
Luigi's Mansion 2