By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will Nintendo Have for 2011?

I'm always hoping for a new Kid Icarus title. Miyamoto said that Pikmin 3 is well in development, so it's only a question of when and not if.
I also heard a rumor that there is a new F-Zero game being developed in a forum by some guy who works for Nintendo, but I'll wait and see about that one.
Miyamoto also said he'd like to make a new Star Fox title, and Platinum Games wants to make one, so you never know.

Around the Network

I am still waiting for Pilotwings.....

Factor 5 (of Rogue Leader fame) was rumoured to be working on it years ago but then signed a big deal with Sony.

I predict F-Zero will launch with the next Wii console in 1080p in 2011 woo woo....

Well for 2011 i think we will have overseas Pokemon 5th gen on DS, and for wii pikmin 3, a starfox, and maybe a pokemon rpg for the wii, and we will see nintendo starting with great games for 3ds hmm

I'm very intrigued to see what they do with Pikmin 3.

Bah!

a dildo

Around the Network

People already thinking about 2011, we're not even half through 2010 yet.

We're always looking toward the future.

Bah!

I know Nintendo's not releasing it, but I for one am looking forward to De Blob 2, which I believe is slated for 2011. Nice!

Bah!

CitizenOfVerona said:
I'm always hoping for a new Kid Icarus title. Miyamoto said that Pikmin 3 is well in development, so it's only a question of when and not if.
I also heard a rumor that there is a new F-Zero game being developed in a forum by some guy who works for Nintendo, but I'll wait and see about that one.
Miyamoto also said he'd like to make a new Star Fox title, and Platinum Games wants to make one, so you never know.

Kid Icaraus was balls hard. I never got very far in it.

Bah!

as long as zelda isnt pushed back to 2011 ill be happy for awhile

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?