By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you impressed? Best looking shooter Ive seen yet

I love that last pic the most, those Helghast are about to get blown to pieces, and perhaps some of his team mates for good measure.

Killing helpless team mates in FPS is endless fun. :D

Around the Network

mM

I still think it's going to be just as boring a shooter as Killzone was.

That looked good too.

leo-j said:

I cant post the pics because GT doesnt let me. They are new and old, do these pics impress any of you? I think it easily tops call of duty 4 graphicly.

Hah no. Crysis wins at best shooter graphics right now. And you fail for not knowing it.

Looks good. I must say that the graphics in Crysis disappoint.
I thought I had a fast PC, but it'll only run on medium settings!! I should head over to gamespot and laugh at all those know it all's who claimed they'd max the game easy as nothing... Several jokers told me I'd run everything on very high no problem when I gave them my specs, shows what they know!
Kinda makes me wonder; why make a game that less than 1% of the PC users will see in it's full splendor? That's one of the reasons I like consoles so much, everyone has the same specs...

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

Hah no. Crysis wins at best shooter graphics right now. And you fail for not knowing it.

QFT!

The thing with Crysis - is that its very much a next-gen PC FPS - it's not going to be at it's best with a majority of today's hardware. When the Nvidia 9 series comes out - and we get some new kickass multicores from Intel - THEN Crysis will stand tall above everything at it's time - and there'll be more to come in how good it can look. 

I love the artistic style.
So much better than others (put all u want in lol)

I dont know if it the best gfx in a FPS game, but it looks good.

I hope :

- new in game level shown soon
- vehicule (they saied the level already shown (level 3) is suposed to have vehicule)
- release date : from what I know the game may be delayed again ...

Time to Work !

Doens't look as good as Crysis . But i will admit it looks good and everything. Wonder if it will sell good.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Words Of Wisdom said:
leo-j said:

I cant post the pics because GT doesnt let me. They are new and old, do these pics impress any of you? I think it easily tops call of duty 4 graphicly.

Crysis doesn't just win at 'best shooter graphics', it beats any game ever made in the visual department. Yet, as Mummelmann pointed out, very few people can see it running in it's full splendor.

You fail at discrediting Killzone2.

Honestly, those pics don't look all that crash hot, I think CoD 4 looks better, who knows I need to see more pictures of this first.