By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
... ok... TOS and therepublic, what do you two think?

From his hints, I think Final-Fan definitely targeted TruckOSaurus with his ability last night.  He also seems to be hinting that it is a jailkeeper type role.  How the role interactions worked to produce only one night kill and get scum, I'm not sure.  There are still quite a few roles out there that we do not know.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

@Falcon

Any information from your role?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Very interesting development for theRepublic here.

If we analyse SciFiBoy's statement, if he's town, he's got no reason to lie. If he's scum, sure he can lie but I don't see him comming up with such a risky lie. I mean picking two ALIVE townies and GUESSING their roles to make up a lie, SciFiBoy would have to be insane! He could have pretended that he was roleblocked on one night or picked a dead townie.

What I'm getting at here is that while I don't know if SciFiBoy if good or bad, I DO believe that he was honest when I told us he got the result that theRepublic was Luigi. Couple that with my earlier impression that Final-Fan is Luigi. My guess is that theRepublic and Final-Fan were switched on night one (either by bus driver or body snatcher).

Now for Vetteman94, I'd rather wait until he shows up and confirm or denies SciFiBoy's claim before I express my thoughts on this part.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Very interesting development for theRepublic here.

If we analyse SciFiBoy's statement, if he's town, he's got no reason to lie. If he's scum, sure he can lie but I don't see him comming up with such a risky lie. I mean picking two ALIVE townies and GUESSING their roles to make up a lie, SciFiBoy would have to be insane! He could have pretended that he was roleblocked on one night or picked a dead townie.

What I'm getting at here is that while I don't know if SciFiBoy if good or bad, I DO believe that he was honest when I told us he got the result that theRepublic was Luigi. Couple that with my earlier impression that Final-Fan is Luigi. My guess is that theRepublic and Final-Fan were switched on night one (either by bus driver or body snatcher).

Now for Vetteman94, I'd rather wait until he shows up and confirm or denies SciFiBoy's claim before I express my thoughts on this part.

That probably is what happened, but it doesn't change the fact that Trangentspree says he is a Spying Primid, and not Lucario.

Now Playing

@theRepublic: I'm not defending SciFiBoy. Right now, I'm more inclined to vote for him, but I'm not voting just yet, there's some more information we can get out of this day.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

When did he say you were defending him?

TruckOSaurus said:
@dsister: At first from the answers Final-Fan gave yesterday (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3414831) I thought he was Luigi and that his ability was to suck one player inside his vacuum cleaner (from Luigi's Mansion) preventing that player from using his ability and protecting him too. I also thought that he targetted me with that ability.

But then SciFiBoy said his spy power allowed him to see theRepublic was Luigi. theRepublic has yet to deny this but I'm not sure if he saw it yet.

What I'd like to happen is for theRepublic and Vetteman94 to deny SciFiBoy's claim if he's wrong on who they are. If SciFiBoy is right, I'd like them to say they've read my post and then not mention anything else on this subject. That way, they should keep their powers. Right j0?

Going back to Final-Fan, until theRepublic says otherwise, I'm guessing he's a body snatcher type character and that he targetted SAK which would explain this post (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3413046 - First point)

That works. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dsister44 said:
When did he say you were defending him?

He didn't, I just wanted to state where I stood in the trangentspree vs SciFiBoy debate.

Signature goes here!

theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

I investigated theRepublic night 1 - came up as Luigi

I am NOT Luigi.  In fact, I have no problem role claiming to be Luigi.  Since it is a false role claim, I would keep my powers.

all I know is that's what it said when I investigated you...maybe something/someone interfered with my investigation?

Somehow I missed the fact that SFB said theRepublic was Luigi. I must have been tired or something.

TOS is wrong about me being a bodysnatcher.

If Wario (bus driver) moved theRepublic and a certain person before he died, that could account for SFB's seeming crazy lie.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!