By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

... ok... TOS and therepublic, what do you two think?

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

It was in part of the info I was told. After reviewing that info again:

ScifiBoy is the "Spying Primid who likes scopes."

He took orders from somebody else

He could find out who a person was, but can't see the roles they perform.

If that is true he must be part of the subspace army. The primids were the ones who just took orders from everyone else in charge like Tabuu, who I hope isn't in this game.....

Trangent being Ganondorf had made me think he was a member of the subspace army, however I think he is just some sort of vigilante now since Ganondorf was betrayed by the army in the game. It would make sense he wasn't part of it.And I'n nt buying SciFi's role claim. He wouldn't just roleclaim like that for no reason unless it really isn't his role, or he thought he was in bigger trouble than he actualyl was.

Unvote

Vote: SciFiBoy

Until we learn something new.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
@ the Hand: I haven't got a PM telling me I was nerfed yet, can I presume I didn't cross the line?

Never mind, I'll just go ahead and presume it

M'kay. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Just tracking this thread again
/zombie

PSN ID: KingFate_

trangentspree said:

GANONDORF: HIS SECRET SHAME - THE STORY OF HOW HE GOT HIMSELF RENDERED IMPOTENT

RRP: £10.99

When I said that I was similair to Captain Falcon in one sense I was referring to his two win conditions - unlike him though I had to meet both of mine. They were simply to rid the town of the subspace threat, and to avoid being hunted down by Link who would try to kill me every night.

My abilities:

• Control - I would get a random selection of 4 players each night and I could pick one to find out all their info and control their night action. I only did this for SciFiBoy after finding out who Link was via my other ability. I can tell you he is some sort of spy and I used his ability to find out the role of another player - but SciFiBoy is the only antitown I have uncovered.
  • Triforce Detector - I could use this in trying to locate a piece of the triforce - ie Link. There was only a 25% chance of being successful the first try, but it increased in 25% increments with each attempt. I got him with my second attempt.

I didn't have my own nightkill move, unless I happened to control a player during the night with a nightkill move that I could then redirect (I only got to control SciFiBoy's spy ability). Attempting to kill Link during the night via somebody else would have been the ideal, but when I saw that KingFate had managed to gather so many votes against himself - it just made the whole thing so much easier, and it freed my choices up for that night.

And just as I had freed myself of the little green menace, I go and get myself rendered impotent. Figures. >_>

Who did you target last night?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

@dsister: At first from the answers Final-Fan gave yesterday (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3414831) I thought he was Luigi and that his ability was to suck one player inside his vacuum cleaner (from Luigi's Mansion) preventing that player from using his ability and protecting him too. I also thought that he targetted me with that ability.

But then SciFiBoy said his spy power allowed him to see theRepublic was Luigi. theRepublic has yet to deny this but I'm not sure if he saw it yet.

What I'd like to happen is for theRepublic and Vetteman94 to deny SciFiBoy's claim if he's wrong on who they are. If SciFiBoy is right, I'd like them to say they've read my post and then not mention anything else on this subject. That way, they should keep their powers. Right j0?

Going back to Final-Fan, until theRepublic says otherwise, I'm guessing he's a body snatcher type character and that he targetted SAK which would explain this post (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3413046 - First point)

Signature goes here!

SciFiBoy said:

I investigated theRepublic night 1 - came up as Luigi

I am NOT Luigi.  In fact, I have no problem role claiming to be Luigi.  Since it is a false role claim, I would keep my powers.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:

Do you realize how shitty of a townie you have been this game?

So, therepublic, who are your top suspects?

I think we will find the remaining two Subspace among SciFiBoy, Vetteman, and TruckOSaurus.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

trangentspree said:
theRepublic said:
trangentspree said:
  • Control - I would get a random selection of 4 players each night and I could pick one to find out all their info and control their night action. I only did this for SciFiBoy after finding out who Link was via my other ability. I can tell you he is some sort of spy and I used his ability to find out the role of another player - but SciFiBoy is the only antitown I have uncovered.

How do you know he is anti-town?

If that other person who's role you know is still alive, consider spilling the beans.  There is no guarantee you will make it through the night, and with how small my suspect list is right now, that extra piece of information could help my zero in on BOTH Subspace scum remaining.  (Yes, I think there are only two left.)

It was in part of the info I was told. After reviewing that info again:

ScifiBoy is the "Spying Primid who likes scopes. "

He took orders from somebody else

He could find out who a person was, but can't see the roles they perform.

So you used his power last night right?  Do you know who another innocent person is?

Now Playing

Final-Fan said:
Wow, a few thoughts:

@ dsister: I don't remember, what was your question? Also what TOS just said.

Unvote trangentspree

@ SFB: *headdesk* there was probably a way to communicate your thoughts without actually roleclaiming. Like trying to find a way to comment on trangent's claims without actually confirming stuff.

@ trangentspree: What the heck is a Spying Primid supposed to be? I don't remember that from Brawl...

@ the Hand: I haven't got a PM telling me I was nerfed yet, can I presume I didn't cross the line?

@ trangent again: who did you investigate with SFB's powers?
and who are they?
(and @ the person he targeted: don't outright say yes if he's correct but say no if he's wrong.)

I don't think SciFiBoy really role claimed.  He was wrong about me, and I think he is subspace.  If Trangentspree is lying, we can lynch him tomorrow.

This is a primid: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Primid

I also want to hear about Trangentspree's investigation.

Now Playing