By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

If the real Ganandorf is still out there, now is the time to speak up. Until one does, I'm going to go with:

Vote: SciFiBoy

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

well, im not subspace, nor do I believe Trangents claim, now is as good a time as any to vote: Trangentspree primarily for the end of yesterday where he sealed the lynch of KingFate who had already claimed pro-town (semi-verified by Dsister), his explanation sound way too far fetched to me, and I know he is lying about at least part of it. (me being subspace)

@Dsister

I want to apologize for my last comment. It was way too harsh. However, I stand by the general idea behind that post. Your misplaced faith in something with no evidence to back you up is what started that big mess yesterday, and now you are doing it again.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

SciFiBoy said:

well, im not subspace, nor do I believe Trangents claim, now is as good a time as any to vote: Trangentspree primarily for the end of yesterday where he sealed the lynch of KingFate who had already claimed pro-town (semi-verified by Dsister), his explanation sound way too far fetched to me, and I know he is lying about at least part of it. (me being subspace)

Here's the thing, I'm not at all worried about the game ending Today.  Or Tonight.  There is a what I consider a very slim chance the game ends Tomorrow.  Most likely, the game doesn't end until the day following that at the earliest.  What I'm getting at, is we have plenty of time to lynch both of you.  Right now I am going to believe that Trangentspree is Ganondorf unless there is a counter-claim.  Why?  Because we know there has to be a Ganondorf.

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

Here's the thing, I'm not at all worried about the game ending Today.  Or Tonight.  There is a what I consider a very slim chance the game ends Tomorrow.  Most likely, the game doesn't end until the day following that at the earliest.  What I'm getting at, is we have plenty of time to lynch both of you.  Right now I am going to believe that Trangentspree is Ganondorf unless there is a counter-claim.  Why?  Because we know there has to be a Ganondorf.

1. there doesnt have to be actually, there are more characthers in Brawl than in this game, but granted it seems likely.

2. if there is a real one out there, why would he risk coming forward? given that its possible he may also be a SK, even if he isnt, surely he wont want to come forward in fear of losing his abilities?

Around the Network

FYI - Trangentspree is at L-1 right now. I don't know about those of you with your vote on Trangentspree, but I am not comfortable with the day ending so soon. We at least need to talk this out more.

Now Playing

SciFiBoy said:
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

1. there doesnt have to be actually, there are more characthers in Brawl than in this game, but granted it seems likely.

2. if there is a real one out there, why would he risk coming forward? given that its possible he may also be a SK, even if he isnt, surely he wont want to come forward in fear of losing his abilities?

just read Links characther description in the OP, disregard point 1.

GANONDORF: HIS SECRET SHAME - THE STORY OF HOW HE GOT HIMSELF RENDERED IMPOTENT

RRP: £10.99

When I said that I was similair to Captain Falcon in one sense I was referring to his two win conditions - unlike him though I had to meet both of mine. They were simply to rid the town of the subspace threat, and to avoid being hunted down by Link who would try to kill me every night.

My abilities:

• Control - I would get a random selection of 4 players each night and I could pick one to find out all their info and control their night action. I only did this for SciFiBoy after finding out who Link was via my other ability. I can tell you he is some sort of spy and I used his ability to find out the role of another player - but SciFiBoy is the only antitown I have uncovered.
  • Triforce Detector - I could use this in trying to locate a piece of the triforce - ie Link. There was only a 25% chance of being successful the first try, but it increased in 25% increments with each attempt. I got him with my second attempt.

I didn't have my own nightkill move, unless I happened to control a player during the night with a nightkill move that I could then redirect (I only got to control SciFiBoy's spy ability). Attempting to kill Link during the night via somebody else would have been the ideal, but when I saw that KingFate had managed to gather so many votes against himself - it just made the whole thing so much easier, and it freed my choices up for that night.

And just as I had freed myself of the little green menace, I go and get myself rendered impotent. Figures. >_>

trangentspree said:
  • Control - I would get a random selection of 4 players each night and I could pick one to find out all their info and control their night action. I only did this for SciFiBoy after finding out who Link was via my other ability. I can tell you he is some sort of spy and I used his ability to find out the role of another player - but SciFiBoy is the only antitown I have uncovered.

How do you know he is anti-town?

If that other person who's role you know is still alive, consider spilling the beans.  There is no guarantee you will make it through the night, and with how small my suspect list is right now, that extra piece of information could help my zero in on BOTH Subspace scum remaining.  (Yes, I think there are only two left.)

Now Playing

SciFiBoy said:
SciFiBoy said:
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

just read Links characther description in the OP, disregard point 1.

A serial killer that we have not heard from for three nights now?  Unlikely.

Like I said above, my suspect list has grown quite short.  I feel like the town is rapidly approaching a victory here.  With just a little more information, I feel like we can squeeze out the scum by process of elimination.

Now Playing