By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Haha, yes I forgot. How silly. Never mind.

Yes, Falcon and Vetteman must report. DO IT DO IT NOW

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

According to his profile, Vetteman logged on today. His last post in the game, Day Three, 05/13/10 18:13 CST.

If we are to believe SciFiBoy, he is Kirby though. So I wouldn't want to lynch him. Even if SciFiBoy is scum, it would be dangerous for him to lie about that. Unless they are both scum.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

OK I am here, I apologize for not participating more but I have been working some crazy amount of hours at work and due to certain circumstances am no longer allowed to surf the net at work either.

Let me reread the last couple days and I will post my comments.

If it wasnt for trangent's evidence against him, I would actually believe SciFiBoy, I guess this is where I am supposed to acknowledge TOS post about SFB's investigations.

But that is pretty damning evidence.  If of course a primid is in the subspace, dont know never played SSBB.

About Ganondorf, it's possible that his other win condition is to also kill Zelda, but it doesn't seem fair since Link only had to kill Ganondorf to win.

Now Vetteman confirmed that SciFiBoy was telling the truth about his investigation results. Now, all that's left to determine is whether he's a Spying Primid or Lucario.

Right now, I'm leaning more towards Spying Primid, since I really don't see the link between Lucario and a spy (at least from how he fights in Brawl, maybe there's something in the Pokemon games that I'm missing)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
About Ganondorf, it's possible that his other win condition is to also kill Zelda, but it doesn't seem fair since Link only had to kill Ganondorf to win.

Now Vetteman confirmed that SciFiBoy was telling the truth about his investigation results. Now, all that's left to determine is whether he's a Spying Primid or Lucario.

Right now, I'm leaning more towards Spying Primid, since I really don't see the link between Lucario and a spy (at least from how he fights in Brawl, maybe there's something in the Pokemon games that I'm missing)

Well, Lucario used his aura ability to see through the carboard box and this could be similar to that. However, I don't think that would allow him to find other's role. The character somewhat fits, but not enough in my eyes.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Well, Lucario used his aura ability to see through the carboard box and this could be similar to that. However, I don't think that would allow him to find other's role. The character somewhat fits, but not enough in my eyes.

I think someone linked to the SSB wikia earlier.  On Lucario's entry on that site, it mentions that in the Pokemon games it had mental powers that made that ability very, very plausible. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Lucario
Diamond
It has the ability to sense the Auras of all things. It understands human speech.
Pearl
By catching the Aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements.
Platinum
A well-trained one can sense auras to identify and take in the feelings of creatures over half a mile away.

Final-Fan said:
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Lucario
Diamond
It has the ability to sense the Auras of all things. It understands human speech.
Pearl
By catching the Aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements.
Platinum
A well-trained one can sense auras to identify and take in the feelings of creatures over half a mile away.

That fits pretty well actually, especially the Pearl one. It just makes it tougher to decide who is telling the truth now. >_<

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Falcon095 said:
trangentspree said:

GANONDORF: HIS SECRET SHAME - THE STORY OF HOW HE GOT HIMSELF RENDERED IMPOTENT

RRP: £10.99

When I said that I was similair to Captain Falcon in one sense I was referring to his two win conditions - unlike him though I had to meet both of mine. They were simply to rid the town of the subspace threat, and to avoid being hunted down by Link who would try to kill me every night.

My abilities:

• Control - I would get a random selection of 4 players each night and I could pick one to find out all their info and control their night action. I only did this for SciFiBoy after finding out who Link was via my other ability. I can tell you he is some sort of spy and I used his ability to find out the role of another player - but SciFiBoy is the only antitown I have uncovered.
  • Triforce Detector - I could use this in trying to locate a piece of the triforce - ie Link. There was only a 25% chance of being successful the first try, but it increased in 25% increments with each attempt. I got him with my second attempt.

I didn't have my own nightkill move, unless I happened to control a player during the night with a nightkill move that I could then redirect (I only got to control SciFiBoy's spy ability). Attempting to kill Link during the night via somebody else would have been the ideal, but when I saw that KingFate had managed to gather so many votes against himself - it just made the whole thing so much easier, and it freed my choices up for that night.

And just as I had freed myself of the little green menace, I go and get myself rendered impotent. Figures. >_>

Who did you target last night?

I'm not commenting until this gets answered and trangentspree makes a list of all his night actions

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||