By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 For Wii - Leaked By Gamestop?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the guys at treyarch saying it took only two guys to port COD:W@W to Wii.

Around the Network

its probably coming to the Wii bot WAW and MW RE sold pretty good

cool would glady add it to my wii collection if it does happen, i think at e3 it will be officially announced and shown off.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the guys at treyarch saying it took only two guys to port COD:W@W to Wii.

I was also told once that Metroid Prime for gamecube was developed by six men only.

Both of us were fooled...

LordTheNightKnight said:
radishhead said:
Infinity Ward is over - they don't have the staff or resources to make a Wii version of MW2 unfortunately ;_;

Treyarch would be doing this, as they did MW1 for the Wii.

Maybe this time Infinity Ward won't be in a position to demand that they and only they get credit for the Wii version, despite doing none of the work.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I checked my own email and found the same image, although mine was displaying larger on my screen. So I blew it up. Take a look, guys. Tell us what you think.

SW-5120-1900-6153

SaviorX said:

If it was true............he
.......hehe
hehehehe

AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

+1

Mr Khan said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
radishhead said:
Infinity Ward is over - they don't have the staff or resources to make a Wii version of MW2 unfortunately ;_;

Treyarch would be doing this, as they did MW1 for the Wii.

Maybe this time Infinity Ward won't be in a position to demand that they and only they get credit for the Wii version, despite doing none of the work.

Wait, the wanted credit? What happened?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The Canada gamestop website also had God of War 3 listed for the 360 before release.

Just sayin...

thetonestarr said:
I checked my own email and found the same image, although mine was displaying larger on my screen. So I blew it up. Take a look, guys. Tell us what you think.

It looks legit to me besides it's not that unbelievable that the Wii would be getting a port of a popular game just like MW1 before it.