By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is a MAJOR flop on the 360 - we need to talk about it

Flip-flop? I know I have heard that term before.....

Around the Network

IF ROL SAYS SO IT'S TRUE.

FLOP!

Your screwed......

altho Im not impressed by FF13 360 sales at all considering all the exclusive Ad's for it.

CGI-Quality said:
lol.....run for cover! Some people aren't going to know this is a joke.

that really is the fun of it.  ssshhh  .. just watch and enjoy.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

FF 13 did great on both IMO. Only about 1.01M away from XII.

Around the Network

i dont know i guess you could say its a flop, back in the day FF games were all i could here but now its all about the action fps like lets blow this up, oh did you see that guy die, we should bomb that, its like shooters are the only games they can talk about. i've never head anyone really talk about ff games any more

I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.

I think the game will have huge legs though, just compare the 360 boxart to the PS3 one.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

500 K =/= Flop FF TOTAL 1.3 MILL NA Most ever by a FF first month

While the legs will probably suck

no part of this was a flop

almost every wii game is a flop. We NEED to talk about that.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^