By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is a MAJOR flop on the 360 - we need to talk about it

Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
lol.....run for cover! Some people aren't going to know this is a joke.

Yes you should delete this comment, people were furiously typing death threats than they saw this and stopped.

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

See my first post, copy, & paste

I either missed the triple sarcasm in your post or you just got rolled and a reply :P

Is this another Rol joke thread that makes no sense?

And frankly, FFXIII is doing a lot better outside of Japan than I thought it would. But that's probably because of the media blitz and hype. Still, its not doing as well as even previous FF games.

Oh yeah, and as I've been saying for over 3 years, Dragon Quest IX is going to do better than FFXIII worldwide.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Is this another Rol joke thread that makes no sense?

And frankly, FFXIII is doing a lot better outside of Japan than I thought it would. But that's probably because of the media blitz and hype. Still, its not doing as well as even previous FF games.

Rol's threads always make sense  in their own way.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
mibuokami said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

See my first post, copy, & paste

I either missed the triple sarcasm in your post or you just got rolled and a reply :P

You missed it

It's too subtle!

That's why Rol is a master, his post is so obviously stupid that the person who missed it either has to be an idiot or a genius.

Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

is FF13 sort of a disappointment.

Even it being on two system, it will have trouble reaching FF12 numbers.

FF12 did well considering the Ps3 and Xbox 360 were all the craze then.

is official: japanese niche hardcore games don't sell on the X360! Oh the humanity! Dman those halo lovers! Poor Third parties! why don't you support them!? My XBX is collecting dust! is dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

not sure if they made a huge profit on 360 , im sure square knew exactly what kind of numbers it was gonna produce.

i thought in general it was going to sell much more like 6 mill on ps3 and 2 mill on 360 , figured it was going to be a 3 to 1, i guess the ratio is right but the numbers are way off lol