Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is a MAJOR flop on the 360 - we need to talk about it

500 K =/= Flop FF TOTAL 1.3 MILL NA Most ever by a FF first month

While the legs will probably suck

no part of this was a flop



Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.

See my first post, copy, & paste



                                                                                                             

almost every wii game is a flop. We NEED to talk about that.



Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Carl2291 said:

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.


If it's SE this must be true :P




shinyuhadouken said:
almost every wii game is a flop. We NEED to talk about that.

Now I KNOW this is a joke.



                                                                                                             

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.



CGI-Quality said:
lol.....run for cover! Some people aren't going to know this is a joke.

Yes you should delete this comment, people were furiously typing death threats than they saw this and stopped.



CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.

See my first post, copy, & paste

I either missed the triple sarcasm in your post or you just got rolled and a reply :P




Is this another Rol joke thread that makes no sense?

And frankly, FFXIII is doing a lot better outside of Japan than I thought it would. But that's probably because of the media blitz and hype. Still, its not doing as well as even previous FF games.

Oh yeah, and as I've been saying for over 3 years, Dragon Quest IX is going to do better than FFXIII worldwide.



Six upcoming games you should look into:

 

  

mibuokami said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I disagree.

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 has already outsold a huge JRPG franchise on the PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles.

It blew past the PS3's other big exclusive JRPG, White Knight Chronicles.

If anything, this proves that Square Enix should make Final Fantasy Versus XIII an Xbox 360 exclusive in the West. Just because Microsoft are willing to advertise the game for them, while we see Sony persuing other goals, like copying Nintendo. When the time comes for Versus XIII to be released in the West, Sony wont care about it because GT5 will also be releasing in the same Summer of '11. Microsoft will show love for the franchise. Love that Sony never could.

Agito XIII will also be a Zune HD Exclusive.

You cannot deny my irrefutable factual evidence.

See my first post, copy, & paste

I either missed the triple sarcasm in your post or you just got rolled and a reply :P

You missed it