By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 50 million sold

By the end of FY 2011.

I want to see some real discussion on this. I wanna know every possible outcome.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE JUST ARGUING OVER NOTHING. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS EITHER!

Real discussion please.

My personal perpective is, yes I believe the PS3 can be over 50 million units sold (to consumers) by the end of FY 2011 (which ends in March of 2011).

The PS3 is already at 34 million (right now it's 33.97 million without Japan numbers)

Around the Network

You mean... by the end of next March?

Duh...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

34+13=46+13=59m 13m from this yr. 13m from nex yr. id say so. but i think they can do better than that. 75m 2011

lol of ye of little faith it will be more than that:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

15 million in less than a year? no I don't think so.

Around the Network

I think it can be done

RageBot said:
You mean... by the end of next March?

Duh...

I'm going by Fiscal Year=FY.

Sony's FY 2011 ends next March. So yes. March.

it only 2 weeks less than a year its only april 15th. he's talking end of march 2011.

I only want people to post if they are going to add to the discussion.

I want people to bring up games, features, services, etc. that supports there claims.

I don't want to see only Yes and No posts.

TWRoO said:
15 million in less than a year? no I don't think so.

remember your little thread saying that even with a price cut, sony wont make the 13 million prediction for april 2010?

mM