By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii OR HD CONSOLES : which do you find better games on?

Games4Fun said:

Nintendo=quality

Better looking games

Better direction for games

More fun than a barrel of monkeys no matter the age

Better replayablity

More Mature

Better controls

Easily the best games from any current system

What a easy choice Wii

the red sentences are totally wrong especially the first one

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Which one has more Nintendo games?

That's the one that I'd say has the better games.

PSP can play all nintendo games on NES,SNES, N64 and GBA, so PSP than?

EDIT: According to your game collection, you dont even have PS3 or xbox 360,heck, your only non-nintendo system is 2600,so...yeah

KylieDog said:
HD.

- Better graphics.
- Better Online.
- Better games.
- More high quality games (not counting shovelware).
- Games have more features and/or modes than Wii versions in 99% of cases.
- Majority of the time much more challenging or at least have more challenging options, which translates to more fun.
- Trophies/achievements

My thoughts exactly...

I'm a Wii owner, so I'll go with the Wii.

I look at it this way:

If I want to play with myself for hours - it's HD

If I want to play with my girlfriend - Wii all the way.

Wii wins.

Around the Network

nintendo all the way im getting bored of shooters

HD consoles.

The flagship Wii titles just aren't appealing to me.

HD in every possible way. I have a Wii and have a handful of games for it with nothing interesting coming out, i bought Brawl and Twilight Princess as there suppose to be some of the best Wii games and they are just average not even close to the level of games like MGS4, GOW3, Uncharted 2.

Worst console i own.

I wouldn't necessarily use the word 'better' But in terms of what games I personally enjoy, the Wii beats the PS360 combined with its hands tied behind its back

pizzahut451 said:
Games4Fun said:

Nintendo=quality

Better looking games

Better direction for games

More fun than a barrel of monkeys no matter the age

Better replayablity

More Mature

Better controls

Easily the best games from any current system

What a easy choice Wii

the red sentences are totally wrong especially the first one

No they are not.

I like the animated style much better. 

All of my games get played a lot over (Mario Kart Wii Sports Resort New Super Mario Bros Wii)  except for  The Conduit. With my PS2 very few games got replayed much expect DMC, KH's and Sly Cooper. Since PS3 and xbox are along the same lines as PS2 games I find it safe to assume. I am not a trophy person so that style of replay means nothing to me.

I find blood, guts, nudity, swearing to be more immature than animated. I have  for the most part "grown" out of  that phase of my life. Although, I do like a good murder spree once in awhile on a game.

Plus ,as somone said this is pretty much Nintendo Vs. everyone else. I happen to find Nintendo made games miles ahead in fun and to me that is what counts.