By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii OR HD CONSOLES : which do you find better games on?

as above.

which type of console is better for gamers?

is the Wii better or a HD console PS3 or 360?

ie. which format out of the 2 are you likely to find more enjoyable games to play? in quantity and quality!

this is a really tough one this, but my vote just might possibly goto a HD console.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

HD consoles, but it has nothing to do with the fact they're HD.  I actually don't care about that.

I prefer playing games on the 360 or PS3 purely because of achievements. There are Wii games I really want to play but I'd rather play games I'm less excited about on the 360/PS3 because I get something (even if it's meaningless) for it.

-edit-

As for the actual question if I find HD more or less enjoyable, it doesn't matter.  Only the game matters. 

New Super Mario Bros. Wii would be exactly as fun in HD as it currently is and Gears of War wouldn't suddenly be worse if it were on the Wii.

Demon souls is on ps3, therefore ps3 wins

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I can't speak for everyone but it would have to be the Wii for me, since I have a preference to Nintendo games.

HD consoles.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

HD consoles, but it has nothing to do with the fact they're HD.  I actually don't care about that.

I prefer playing games on the 360 or PS3 purely because of achievements. There are Wii games I really want to play but I'd rather play games I'm less excited about on the 360/PS3 because I get something (even if it's meaningless) for it.

-edit-

As for the actual question if I find HD more or less enjoyable, it doesn't matter.  Only the game matters. 

New Super Mario Bros. Wii would be exactly as fun in HD as it currently is and Gears of War wouldn't suddenly be worse if it were on the Wii.

Gears would be worse on the wii because the # of players in a online match would likely be reduced and horde mode would likely be cut from it. Look at Nazi Zombies in COD:W@W to see my point.

wii has mario... wii wins!

Wii
Nintendo games are awsome ;p

HD consoles in a heartbeat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wii... my friends and I are getting older.. I think we are still gamers, so while a round of Halo 3 is fun.. nothing beats playing a round of mario kart, wii sports, NSMBWII & lets dance with our gf's and wives.. quality time!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)