By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii OR HD CONSOLES : which do you find better games on?

Wow on the amount of HD answers here... to which i humbly bow and subject.

Only wii game i might be interested in is Xenoblade...

Around the Network

well Nintendo games comes first so the Wii for me of course

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

This question could also be worded as "Nintendo or the entirety of the rest of the videogame publishing business: which do we get better games from?"

Nintendo makes some of the best games ever, but they're only one company.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
This question could also be worded as "Nintendo or the entirety of the rest of the videogame publishing business: which do we get better games from?"

Nintendo makes some of the best games ever, but they're only one company.

This...

I think the question should be more rather do you like the direction of Nintendos strategy regarding videogaming or would you rather it remain status quo.

OT:  I'm going to cop out, since I can (I have all the machines), but I'm more of a PC Gamer anyways.  So I veto, I'm with PC.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

PC > all the above

Around the Network

the HD consoles probably have more "good" games than the wii, but i enjoy nintendo made games more than any other dev, i would give it to Wii just because of the nintendo games but no, when it comes to 3rd party games the HD consoles win by a large margin, so its sort of a draw for me, thats why i got wii and PS3 to get the best of both worlds

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

hd consoles, not because graphics they simply have more quality and quantity.

for me wii only have zelda.

get both! but choose an hd console first. theres just a lot more to do in the hd consoles. more features like better online gaming downloading demos and stuff. they also have better games, more diversity and a lot of online support. but get the wii after, you don't want to miss out on it. both of them are fun. but it all depend on your preferences, if you like cartoonish kid games and generally don't care about graphics, then go for the wii first, but if you want adult and hi-depth games with occasional kinda kiddie games(LBP,Modnation racers, viva pinata) get one of the hd consoles. me personally i prefer the hd consoles , i just find that most wii games are boring and so few good ones. MS and SONY are really competitive, rolling out exclusives and AAA games almost every quarter.

wii no doubt.

Wichdog69

HD consoles for me too, and it is nothing to do with the graphics. The 360 and PS3 simply have better games than the Wii in my opinion. Apart from Super Mario Galaxy, there's been nothing released on the Wii that has really stirred my interest.