By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eternal Darkness Gamecube - who has played it!

ive always wanted to try Eternal Darkness and finally piked it up, found it cheap preowned.......................

it is an amazing game, excellent controls brilliant grafix and top tier audio i do mean top tier audio, only snag is it takes 15 blocks to save.

really if you havent got it and like horror games give this a shot, starts of like resident evil 1 but seems much better.

other gamecube games i am trying to locate.

• sonic adventure DX
  • sonic adventure 2
  • resident evil 3
  • resident evil 0
  • resident evil 1
  • resident evil CV
  • mario sunshine
  • rebel assault
  • starfox assault

---------------------------

what other gems do you recomend, some i want like fire emblem are far to costly to get hold of

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I've played it.

It's the only survival horror game that I have ever played.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I did. It was such a horrific game.

I played through it 4 times, one for each alignment and then once more the true ending. Very good but underrated game.

dany612 said:
I did. It was such a horrific game.

horrific as in horrific horror game, or horrific game? ie not good

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Hell yeah I've played it.  That game rocked!  I prefered it to most of the Resident Evils (bar RE4).

The dude abides   

It was very creative. I like that in games.

But it was good, not great... why? Somewhat bad presentation for a nintendo game (kinda generic sometimes), bad camera and sometimes annoying sanity effects.

Definately an awesome game and best survival horror game ever made.

Brilliant graphics? It was a ported N64 game with N64 graphics, though the textures are better. It had only one animation made for GC (loading screen before the final boss).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I did, but I didn't enjoy as much as pretty much everyone else on the planet did.

I found the gameplay bad, and personally, proves to me why Silicon Knights was over-rated when Too Human came out and dissapointed.

lol i just brought that game off eBay today.. i never played it when it released, i was only 13 and i wasn't aloud to play it then