By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eternal Darkness Gamecube - who has played it!

I have played it and it was great wasnt a PS2 owner (2007) at the time and I was starving for Silent Hill like games and I just bought games on Amazon with "could be Silent Hill like" titles.

One of them was eternal darkness and after I finished the game I read a name: Shigeru miyamoto and I knew why it was a good game.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
theRepublic said:

That is probably 50 hours to the 'true' ending.  Meaning you have to beat the game three times, with a different path each time.

Took me 46 hours for that.

The path doesn't really differ much though... It's a little more variety than the Super Mario Galaxy thing with Luigi.

How do you know that so specifically off-hand?

a very good game, liked it alot. @sheeuk, baiten kaitos eternal wings and the lost ocean, skies of arcadia get those if u havent already.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Khuutra said:
TWRoO said:
theRepublic said:

That is probably 50 hours to the 'true' ending.  Meaning you have to beat the game three times, with a different path each time.

The path doesn't really differ much though... It's a little more variety than the Super Mario Galaxy thing with Luigi.

The in game timer kind of helps.

TWRoO said:
Khuutra said:
TWRoO said:

I utterly forgot that there was one.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
TWRoO said:
Khuutra said:
TWRoO said:

I utterly forgot that there was one.

I think in truth it might be missing an hour or two, as it doesn't record if you don't save.

Got it, played it, never finished it (plan to though). Really good game. The best was watching my roommate at the time play it. He was a little eccentric and would absolutely freak out when random things would happen. I really wish Nintendo would use the insanity meter again and whoever suggested using it with the vitality sensor is a genius.

I love turning the sound way up on the opening when the game starts, so it booms through the house :"Deep into that darkness I stood there- Wondering, fearing, doubting...."

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I've played ED any fan of psychological horror games should.