By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NATAL : ARE you comfortable at this much play distance from TV ?????????

------------------------------

that looks far to much distance from TV imo. i cannot think of that game to be playable from nearer to screen?

if you pause at 0:10 you can see figuirine on screen taking up the full hieght of screen give or take few inches at top of screen.!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Natal is crap. We get it.

I know one thing, regardless of the distance from the screen, that game looks terrible.

Well they didn't clarify exactly how far you need to be. But I guess you would have to be a pretty good distance for your full body to be seen on the camera.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

lol... too close if you ask me. I have a 67 inch TV.

I don't know how close other people play to their tv's but that doesnt seem very far for me at all. As for that game...ehhh.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Well they didn't clarify exactly how far you need to be. But I guess you would have to be a pretty good distance for your full body to be seen on the camera.

well for a game lke that im expecting you have to be at distance which is no go for me.

but imo theres tons of possibilities for social party games, fitness programs for deffo.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

disolitude said:
lol... too close if you ask me. I have a 67 inch TV.

> 67" TV <

^lol ur joking arnt you, mines a 42" its bloody big enough, i do want a 50" plasma in same model i have but ive got fat chance of getting it to fit in room.

do you think you're too far from the screen in the theater?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I'm guessing skeeuk plays his games like this:

The distance in the video is fine..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

wtf..are you serious? you either need glasses or are about to go completely blind. i'm always about 20 ft away from my tv.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^