By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NATAL : ARE you comfortable at this much play distance from TV ?????????

Lol that game is horrible

Around the Network

Arg, how can you complain about the distance when the game just looks...bad?

Just wait until they show some real Natal footage at E3. Should get some real distance/games out of the conference then we can say if it is going to be (insert proper adjective here).

Yeah distance is fine, just hope the games are better than that.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Dude, how close do you sit to your TV??

I could barely fit my coffee table in the space between them and the TV.

I sit about 13 feet back from my TV which is 56" but I I'll usually game on my projector which is on a 106" screen that pulls down in front of the TV. It's a little close for the proj but a perfect distance for the TV.

On the size they're using in the vid I'd say the distance is just fine.

Distance is fine, however, the players doesnt show any excitment, looks like a boring game to me.

Around the Network

LOL I dont know about the distance but the video it self is bleh.

disolitude said:
lol... too close if you ask me. I have a 67 inch TV.

lol, same here, 60in. tv, I play prob at 3 times that distance shown on the vid.

@ the vid: LOLLLL. ok, lets show the room for 5 seconds. ok now the tv from a bad angle for 5 seconds. ok quick, move to the texting girl for the remaining 7 seconds. what is she texting?!?!?

My sister’s biggest complaint with Wii Fit was that she needed to move furniture to play it. I think that a lot of people who have entertainment rooms larger than my apartment understand how problematic this space is in a region where a 500 square foot condo costs $200,000; and you would probably have to spend $500,000 to have a house where you could sit 15 feet away from your TV.

Does this necessarily cripple it as a product? No, but I could see how it would prevent a lot of people from ever being able to use it.

The guy close the girl moves in such a gay way that it made me laugh.

As for the distance, I think it is good.

Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
lol... too close if you ask me. I have a 67 inch TV.

> 67" TV <

^lol ur joking arnt you, mines a 42" its bloody big enough, i do want a 50" plasma in same model i have but ive got fat chance of getting it to fit in room.

No joke. Google samsung hl67a750 to see it :)

I love that TV and last gen LED DLP tvs samsung made...picture is sweet, no bulb to worry about, its 3D ready and it cost me 2200 + tax bucks in mid 2008

I also picked up a 50 inch samsung plasma for the bedroom a month ago and replaced the 32 inch 720p I had there. I should be ok for now...but in a few years I'll be looking to upgrade form the 67 inch model and size. God help me with that :)

what do u think about the plasma picture? i actually find it better looking than the lcd bravia i had

I like plasmas better than all 60 hz LCDs and some 120.240 hz ones too...easily. Obviously there are different quality TVs but if I had to make a review spectrum based on picture quality, i'd put them in this order.

120/240 HZ LED > Plasma > 120/240 hz LCD > DLP > 60 Hz LCD

However if we consider things like size for $$$ and overall features and value...

DLP > Plasma > LED > LCD