By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Square Enix and Microsoft teaming up again for E3

CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Wagram said:
They need to fire that stupid jack ass they call Yoichi Wada.

I think They need to fire that "Sony fanboy" douche thats making FF13 Versus

Great News

He's far more than a biased developer. Why discredit him for a preference?

So why discredit Wada for his preferences also, Good move on Square's part on releasing there games on all consoles because

A Broader Audience = Bigger Fanbase = More Profits

Neither should be discredited. At the same time, you called out Nomura for his Sony preference, which shouldn't be what he's called out for. If him (and Wada for that matter) are responsible for sub-par products, let 'em have it. Otherwise, neither should be discredited for the decisions they make, so long as nobody is hurt in the process. If Wada would rather take Square-Enix's IPs to more than one platform, so be it. If Nomura wants to stick with PS3 (or Sony), so be it.

Too many concerns over things we have no power over. Just be glad they're making games in the first place. (This @ Wagram as well)

I really don't think his comment was serious. It seems to me that he was merely trying to show Wagram how foolish his comment about Wada sounded by turning it around on him and playing devil's advocate.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Cactus said:
CGI-Quality said:

Neither should be discredited. At the same time, you called out Nomura for his Sony preference, which shouldn't be what he's called out for. If him (and Wada for that matter) are responsible for sub-par products, let 'em have it. Otherwise, neither should be discredited for the decisions they make, so long as nobody is hurt in the process. If Wada would rather take Square-Enix's IPs to more than one platform, so be it. If Nomura wants to stick with PS3 (or Sony), so be it.

Too many concerns over things we have no power over. Just be glad they're making games in the first place. (This @ Wagram as well)

I really don't think his comment was serious. It seems to me that he was merely trying to show Wagram how foolish his comment about Wada sounded by turning it around on him and playing devil's advocate.

I'd agree with you (as I thought about it after quoting him), but then I saw his edit.

Fair enough. I didn't even catch that.

Cueil said:
maybe the salty tang of fanboys' tears is what Wada loves most

Yeah, it's common knowledge that Wada loves fanboy tang.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be announced as multiplatform and released in 2011. Very unlikely Final Fantasy XIV will be coming to the 360. MMORPGs IMO are best suited for the PC.

FF games will sell around 3 times more on PS3 than the 360. FF Versus XIII could get the FFXIII treatment. Exclusive in Japan but multi-platform in NA and Others regions.

It would be funny if FF13versus gets announced as Multiplat at E3 and every one yawns because they already considered it confirmed before it even happened LOL!.

Around the Network

kingdom hearts 3 exclusive to xbox 360, jokezzz. Hmm, its probably a new Ip

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu

Carl2291 said:
If true, I guess they don't like sales all that much.

FFXIII has shown where SE need to be if they plan on doing exclusive stuff...

since when is 1 million not enough? ff13 is still selling decent even without any sales from japan.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Xephonai said:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

Could you just imagine Final Fantasy VII shown at E3 with a timed exclusive for the 360. O man I would laugh so hard and watch as the internet explodes.

I wonder which would be bigger?

Halo Reach goes multiplat or FF7 remake 360 exclusive?  Or both?

The world will go:

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

I think the internet will blow up again if we have another E3 2008. I'm not sure majority of vgchartz can handle that again.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

shinyuhadouken said:
Carl2291 said:
If true, I guess they don't like sales all that much.

FFXIII has shown where SE need to be if they plan on doing exclusive stuff...

since when is 1 million not enough? ff13 is still selling decent even without any sales from japan.

Tell me where i said 1 Million units was not enough please.