By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Square Enix and Microsoft teaming up again for E3

The only possibility is FF Vs. 13 and/or FFXIV going multiplat. I doubt that SE will make a timed exclusive for the 360 ever again

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Yuck to a VAST majoriy of SE games for me...so ho-hum news!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

nightsurge said:
Xoj said:
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:
If true, I guess they don't like sales all that much.

FFXIII has shown where SE need to be if they plan on doing exclusive stuff...

Oh come now.  FFXIII was always destined to sell more on PS3.  It's been a PS franchise for 2 generations now.  Other SE games would obviously sell much differently.

everything called JRPG says otherwise, even tales of vesperia , that released later sold more :p just because of japan.

Fixed.  And obviously given the difference in install bases in Japan that is a given.

demographics actually, jrpg sell alot more in america too on the ps3.

badgenome said:

My version is still superior

FFVsXIII and XIV on 360 in the west

Around the Network

maybe the salty tang of fanboys' tears is what Wada loves most

hmm prolly final fantasy 14 and maybe kingdom hearts 3 ??? versus 13 would be cool on 360 but i have a ps3 for that already hehehee

Wagram said:
They need to fire that stupid jack ass they call Yoichi Wada.

No.....I think They need to fire that "Sony fanboy" douche thats making FF13 Versus....WADA atleast realises there great games should be played by everyone

Great News

CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Wagram said:

I think They need to fire that "Sony fanboy" douche thats making FF13 Versus

Great News

He's far more than a biased developer. Why discredit him for a preference?

So why discredit Wada for his preferences also, Good move on Square's part on releasing there games on all consoles because

A Broader Audience = Bigger Fanbase = More Profits

Lyrikalstylez said:
Wagram said:

No.....I think They need to fire that "Sony fanboy" douche thats making FF13 Versus....WADA atleast realises there great games should be played by everyone

Great News

Did you even read this damn thread at all? It was about that there games SHOULD be multi-plat. Your WADA comment also makes 0 sense. Since when did everyone = 360?