By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow I never tried it before, I guess it's easier than I thought although I may have copied a bit of extra code by accident lol. By the way great numbers all round. When the PSP gets its Japan figures it will have overall respectable sales also.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Ping_ii said:
^^LOL while 360 is $199 with free gif card deals from time to time still gets outsold in NA and gets trashed WW, see how easy it is to make x console look bad?

Yes because every 360 sold is at the $199 price point.

no, but I bet you won't find a PS3 for less than $300 (new).... nobody could find a PS3 (online shopping) at any price a couple of weeks ago, some very rare stores had it online and they were selling it a $370 and people bought that.

Another week PS3>XB360?
I blame Kevin Butler! PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

We are looking at PS3 > 360 by 60k difference this week, not bad, not bad.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Am I seeing things??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

ps3 is doing amazing so far this year. i wonder how much its gonna sell in total this year? i mean fiscal year so they beat 13 milion last year, i think they could hit 15 million this year.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
ps3 is doing amazing so far this year. i wonder how much its gonna sell in total this year? i mean fiscal year so they beat 13 milion last year, i think they could hit 15 million this year.

not without another price-cut. The effect will decrease this holiday season. Especially when Natal, Halo Reach, a Xbox Slim and Fable III will launch with a $50 price-cut. That might eat some of the PS3 sales.

---

the software seems to be way way off. Forza Motorsport just selling 16k even with an awesome bundle for the elite with Halo ODST can't be correct. Especially when you think about the $50 giftcard thing.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

^ those are limited im pretty sure.

Amazing 0.0

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

So with this week, if vgchartz is right, Wii sold 736,949 over the March NPD period, compared to 772,798 the same period last year.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.